• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC Class with Live Fire March 22 (Sunday) 9am - First Defense Firearms, Inc.

First Defense

Instructor
My basic firearms safety classes are taught in Uxbridge. My next 8 hour group LTC class with Live Fire is March 22 (Sunday) at 9am.

My classes are held inside my classroom across the hall from my store and are high quality with much attention to detail. During the classroom lecture, I will also explain MA Firearms Laws and the application process. We will discuss safe handling, shooting fundamentals and many other important aspects of firearms safety and ownership.

I discuss and show the different types of semi-auto pistols and different types of revolvers, how they function, etc. There will be a practical portion where you'll load and unload a revolver and semi-auto pistol using training ammo. A live fire segment will finish the day. Upon completion of this quality class, I will issue you a MA State Police Certificate of completion. This certificate is required when applying for your firearms license with your local police department. The tuition is $135 each for this Live Fire LTC class. If you have 4 or more in your group, each person will receive a $10 discount.

In order to reserve a seat in my class, I just require a pre-registration form and a $50 deposit. Forms may be obtained via my website under the "Instruction" page or in person at my store. We are open Mon.-Thurs. from 5pm-8:30pm and Saturday from 10am-2pm. You only need to bring your lunch. We will provide coffee, cold drinks and sweet snacks.

Check out my credentials under my website’s “Instruction” page.

** Upcoming Classes:

* Utah Non-Resident Class: April 4 (Saturday) 8am

* Concealed Carry 101: April 11 (Saturday) 8am

* Combative Handgun Level 1: April 26 (Sun.) 9am

* LTC Basic Firearms Safety Live Fire Class: May 3 (Sunday) 9am

* Combative Rifle / Carbine Level 1: May 31 (Sun.) 9am-5pm

* Combative Shotgun Level 1: June 26 (Fri.) 9am-5pm

* Force on Force: TBA

* Combative Handgun, Rifle & Shotgun Levels 2 & 3 will be in the fall.

** Private One-on-One Lessons: Email me directly.

Last edited:
My basic firearms safety classes are taught in Uxbridge. My next 8 hour group LTC class with Live Fire is March 22 (Sunday) at 9am.

My classes are held inside my classroom across the hall from my store and are high quality with much attention to detail. During the classroom lecture, I will also explain MA Firearms Laws and the application process. We will discuss safe handling, shooting fundamentals and many other important aspects of firearms safety and ownership.

I discuss and show the different types of semi-auto pistols and different types of revolvers, how they function, etc. There will be a practical portion where you'll load and unload a revolver and semi-auto pistol using training ammo. A live fire segment will finish the day. Upon completion of this quality class, I will issue you a MA State Police Certificate of completion. This certificate is required when applying for your firearms license with your local police department. The tuition is $135 each for this Live Fire LTC class. If you have 4 or more in your group, each person will receive a $10 discount.

In order to reserve a seat in my class, I just require a pre-registration form and a $50 deposit. Forms may be obtained via my website under the "Instruction" page or in person at my store. We are open Mon.-Thurs. from 5pm-8:30pm and Saturday from 10am-2pm. You only need to bring your lunch. We will provide coffee, cold drinks and sweet snacks.

Check out my credentials under my website’s “Instruction” page.

** Upcoming Classes:

* LTC Basic Firearms Safety Live Fire Class: Mar. 22 (Sunday) 9am

* Utah Non-Resident Class: April 4 (Saturday) 8am

* Concealed Carry 101: April 11 (Saturday) 8am

* Combative Handgun Level 1: April 26 (Sun.) 9am

* Combative Rifle / Carbine Level 1: May 31 (Sun.) 9am-5pm

* Combative Shotgun Level 1: June 26 (Fri.) 9am-5pm

* Force on Force: TBA

* Combative Handgun, Rifle & Shotgun Levels 2 & 3 will be in the fall.

** Private One-on-One Lessons: Email me directly.

Back
Top Bottom