LTC Interview In Harwich, Anyone Recent?

Atlantis

NES Member
I have a good friend who asked me "what should they expect" in their LTC interview in Harwich, MA.

I didn't have an interview in my town, so I was curious if anyone has been or heard of someone going recently to get an LTC in harwich and what the process was like.

A coworker lives in Harwich, he didn’t need anything special that’s not on the normal application. He went though it about a year ago.

I have a good friend who asked me "what should they expect" in their LTC interview in Harwich, MA.

I didn't have an interview in my town, so I was curious if anyone has been or heard of someone going recently to get an LTC in harwich and what the process was like.

I think it's just answering the application questions in person as they fill the answers out on the computer.

I doubt they have much to worry about.

I think that only Watertown and Brookline waterboard applicants.
j/k - I think!

I was in Harwich Columbus Day Weekend. I'd recommend 2 masks and a face shield. Park about 3 blocks away and spray Lysol in front of you as you walk. Be sure they see you at the PD so they can know you care about tehCorona.

Honestly - the most PARANOID COVID people in the free world. Walking or riding a bike BY YOURSELF on a bike path - mask! One guy was JOGGING with a mask on. JOGGING!!!!! We just got TF out of town and went to the lake instead. So much more peaceful. Covanoia was high the further on-Cape you got. ;)

Falmouth is just as bad. Sandwich is not far behind.
I was in Harwich Columbus Day Weekend. I'd recommend 2 masks and a face shield. Park about 3 blocks away and spray Lysol in front of you as you walk. Be sure they see you at the PD so they can know you care about tehCorona.

Honestly - the most PARANOID COVID people in the free world. Walking or riding a bike BY YOURSELF on a bike path - mask! One guy was JOGGING with a mask on. JOGGING!!!!! We just got TF out of town and went to the lake instead. So much more peaceful. Covanoia was high the further on-Cape you got. ;)

Back
Top Bottom