LTC Suspended last May due to a RO

Hi All,

Last year in May, I had a RO issued against me by a former lover, the Judge extend it for one year without even look at my evidences ( text messages, etc). Neither to say that I am staying away for that crazy woman for sure and don't even go near the town. It was a hard year to deal with all the BS ( I know I mess up) special at home with the wife.
I had my LTC with restrictions suspended and all my firearms confiscated, I also give to the LEO my Utah LTC. I had my firearms transfer to my wife as she have a LTC.
My LTC is going to expire on my birthday this month and since my court day is in May 11, I don't believe would be a good move to apply for a renew now since the RO still in place.
My question is assuming the RO will be drop, as I obey the RO and the judge would not have any reason to extend it. Should I have any issue in renewing my LTC as it was issue without any restrictions?
My town now is orange in 2010 it was green.
I never had any issues with neighbors, been leaving in my address for 10+ years, same job for 13+, no DUI, etc.

Thank you all in advance

Why ask a bunch of strangers on the internet for half-assed opinions when you can pay an attorney for good legal advice?

Allen-1; not an attorney.

Hi All,

Last year in May, I had a RO issued against me by a former lover, the Judge extend it for one year without even look at my evidences ( text messages, etc). Neither to say that I am staying away for that crazy woman for sure and don't even go near the town. It was a hard year to deal with all the BS ( I know I mess up) special at home with the wife.
I had my LTC with restrictions suspended and all my firearms confiscated, I also give to the LEO my Utah LTC. I had my firearms transfer to my wife as she have a LTC.
My LTC is going to expire on my birthday this month and since my court day is in May 11, I don't believe would be a good move to apply for a renew now since the RO still in place.
My question is assuming the RO will be drop, as I obey the RO and the judge would not have any reason to extend it. Should I have any issue in renewing my LTC as it was issue without any restrictions?
My town now is orange in 2010 it was green.
I never had any issues with neighbors, been leaving in my address for 10+ years, same job for 13+, no DUI, etc.

Thank you all in advance

None of this matters until the RO is actually vacated. Care about that first (do you have a lawyer for that?) then worry about your LTC later.

-Mike

Why ask a bunch of strangers on the internet for half-assed opinions when you can pay an attorney for good legal advice?

Allen-1; not an attorney.

this...if on May 11 you will have an attorney with you, call the Attorney and ask them.

I'm interested in this "former lover". so is this some chic you were banging while married?

Is she hott? Any pics?

[pics]

Oh yeah....you should lawyer up too....[smile]

It's amazing that your wife put up with this, and was willing to take your firearms and hold them for you until things get worked out. Count yourself lucky that they weren't taken into storage.

Dear God.

GET A LAWYER. You need to take care of the RO first.

After this is over, GTFO of MA, because moving to NH, VT or ME is cheaper than lawyers.

What is the difference between a women,and a grenade? You know when you pull the pin on a grenade it will go off,with a women you never know when they will go off.

Agree,very luck

- - - Updated - - -

yes, it's a women and she is very hot. about the pictures, that is a criminal offense to post any pictures or video of a person without a consent.

- - - Updated - - -

any good criminal lawyers in the area of Lynn\Saugus\Revere?

Only a lawyer who's very knowledgeable with the firearms laws can tell you what you should do.

Let it expire because there's nothing you can do while you have the RO active. Good luck and try to not post any more about this as it is a public forum and the prosecution can/will use it against you.

I honestly mean no disrespect to the OP.........

But why is it every damn time, the person who asks shady odd touchy legal questions always ALWAYS has only 4 posts and can't hardly spell at all?

Does anyone else notice that or is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom