• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC Wait in Needham?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm new to the forum!

I have a simple question. I applied for a ALP Class A LTC in Needham 49 days ago and have not heard anything since. When applied the officer stated that I should be hearing from them in four or five weeks. I know the wait can be very long sometimes, but should I be worried? Should I call someone or would that be counter productive? Does anyone know how difficult it is to get a ALP Class A LTC in Needham? I couldn't find a source anywhere.

Thanks

Wait

I obained my renewal in a solidly "Green" town which sends all information in to the various agencies every Friday. I applied on December 1 and received the renewal on January 26.

While it is always possible that a department is dragging their feet, or that something went wrong, a 49+ day wait is non unusual even in a very friendly town.

oops, Just realized I posted this in the wrong section, I will repost in the gunlaw section. Please lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom