• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M-1 carbine spare parts

Big Duke Six

NES Member
Gents- as you may have deduced from the title, I am in need of some parts for my IBM carbine. I broke ( or more likely lost) that tiny pin in the bolt. At this point, I figure I might as well start accumulating some spare parts as well. You know- springs, extractors, firing pins, and the like.
My question the the NES Milsurp brain trust is: where is the best place to look for said items?
There was a guy I used to know named Monty that worked some of the gun shows in CT and western Mass who always had a plethora of carbine stuff, but sadly, I lost track of him when I moved south.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Orion7 is a good spot for a one stop shop. They’d have everything original As the other fellas said CMP forum can produce just about anything if you’re willing to look. Awesome guys there.

Orion7 is a good spot for a one stop shop. They’d have everything original As the other fellas said CMP forum can produce just about anything if you’re willing to look. Awesome guys there.

If I could give you a neg rep for your avatar I would. Oh the horrors

Ok fill those of us who dont know , whats up with the Avatar?

Another unnamed member and I that share the same love of WWII arms started it. Every time I was drooling over a gun I was buying or one he had bought he would slip that nice girl in. Was horrible. So I one upped and stole it for an avatar At least until I couldn’t take it anymore

Back
Top Bottom