• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&B Sports North Stonington, CT

M & B Sports - Connecticut - FFL gun dealers directory
I tend to stop in frequently, as this is the closest gun store in CT (very convenient when I make my dump run). Actually, Black Fox Guns & Ammo in Ashaway, RI is closer, but M&B offers reloading gear and other goodies.
No set hours, so call to make sure Warren is in the shop. If he's there, he's usually open. As a matter of fact, I brought my brother from VT by this past Sunday and he grabbed those 6¢ HBWCs and set aside a Browning shotgun for transfer.
His shop is in his home by the shores of Long Lake, very close to Foxwoods.
He tends to deal in used firearms, so he gets many unique items. I know he has a M1917 Eddystone rifle and a Remington Model 14 (.35 Rem.) among others.
I love to search through his selection of usually older stock bullets and grab full and partial boxes at discounted prices. The last purchase was some Speer .308" dia. 165g RNSP for 10¢ a piece.
If you go to Foxwoods, hit up M&B before donating to the Indians.

He has some new Goex powders on the shelf and a variety of odds and ends. There are a few BP long guns on the rack, too.
If I can find his list, I'll PM it to you.

Back
Top Bottom