M&M Reloads

M&M Reloads - Does anyone have any experience using this stuff, or have any comments or insights they'd like to share? Not for carry/self defense or target use, but for general range and training ammo. Thanks!

Watch out for a caramel buildup in the chamber.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

I have put two boxes through my S&W model 52 with no problems. Also used some of their 9mm reloads with no problems.

I have put thousands of his rounds through my guns! Great ammo, clean, accurate, and less expensive than factory new!

Great stuff, I have complete faith in using it!

Adam

M+M is okay, but if you're competing with the stuff, IMO you should
case gauge it before committing to using it. 99.9% of his ammo is
good, but every now and then an oddball one will slip through that
doesn't chamber. I've also had a few of his 9mms that had fuxored
case rims on them, but not too many. Good quality overall- never
seen a squib or anything really bad. I'd rather shoot M+M reloads
than say, Wolf, any day of the week.

Some of his loadings are a little on the weak side, but more than
adequate for plinking. You might want to ask the guy if they make
the desired PF for USPSA, they probably do.... if thats a consideration
at all.

If you want the best deals, buy from him at an NH gun show... as he
doesn't have to charge the damned tax there.

-Mike

Has anyone invited him to the car shoot? This might be a good business opportunity for him, and a hell of a convenience for those who run short on supplies.

I used Thousands of his rounds in 38, 45acp, and 9mm before I started loading my own. He has the best stuff around and his prices were great back than. If I wasn't loading I would only buy from M&M Reloads>>>>>>>>

This might be obvious but in case you didn'y know.....

The "B" in "B&D Reloading" is Bob. Bob works for M&M Reloading. Seen the "D", Don, helping out at the table at gun shows as well.

If you're in the Hyde Park area, stop in to see Don and you can talk to him about prices and such. B&D started selling M&M's product once they coulld not longer reload at their store location.

Hope that helps,

M&M Reloads - Does anyone have any experience using this stuff, or have any comments or insights they'd like to share? Not for carry/self defense or target use, but for general range and training ammo. Thanks!

Shot many many rounds of his 9mm ammo out of the MAC10, Uzi and S&W76. .45 out of that MAC10 and a number of S&W & Sig pistols in that caliber. Never had a problem. His 10mm went fine out of the former 1076.

Back
Top Bottom