M&M Reloads

I haven't seen his price sheet recently, but I was SHOCKED at how high his prices were at the Marlborough show. 9mm was around $10/box! It was as much as the case price for new American Eagle and Fiocchi...

Saw these guys at Shriner's show today, bought some 357 sig at $14.25 per 50. Seemed very good deal considering I can't find any at retail stores.

M&M do a great job with their reloads. We stock them almost exclusivley at our shop, they get fired most out of our rentals, but quite a few people buy them for there own guns, never had a complaint about them. If you click on the link in my signature, scroll down till you see our ammo shelf, all the brown boxes on the floor and second shelf are M&M, and there are more out back. I used their .45acp for the plate shoot last week and did not have a problem. They don't do rifle rounds as much because it is a longer process. From what he has told us, he has a small shop and only a couple people reloading, so if he wants to crank out bigger numbers, he almost exclusivley does handgun loads. They do run quite a bit cheaper than factory loads, $13.25 per 50 9mm, $17.50 per 50 .40, $18.50 per 50 .45, $15.00 per 50 .38spcl,etc... Like I said, we have never had a problem with their ammo and will continue to stock it.

Last edited:
+1

I have bought some reloads from M&M i never had a problem.

he has relatives in metro west, he offered to meet me if i bought enough
ammo from.

call him and ask.....

I lost his card or i would give you the info..

JimB

I hate to bring an old topic to life, but how do I contact/find M&M? I'm looking for cheap, reliable reloaded ammo for range/target use.

Thanks,

-G

I've used almost 1000 rounds of M&M reloads in 9/.40/.45. My observations:

I found the copper-plated 115gr 9mm to be a much lighter recoiling load than WWB. No chrono. Cycled OK.

I had one .45ACP round that was loaded with a .44, which came apart in my hand when I pulled it out of the box. [shocked]

If I wasn't reloading, I'd still be buying M&M for punching paper.

55_grain

M&M Reloads
Hillsborough, NH03244
603-464-5369

Good quality reloads, and very nice guys to deal with.
One of the owners frequently travels to Cambridge, MA, where his elderly mother lives. I you order by the case, the guy will bring it for you to pick up in Cambridge.

At the last gun show (Manchvegas) I saw 230grn 45acp fmj for about $16/box. 9mm was around $12/box for 115grn fmj. More expensive than wally worlds prices, assuming you can find it at wally world.

I haven't seen any 9mm at WM for cheaper than $12... But availability's been hit or miss at my locations anyway...

If you can find the Winchester White Box 100 round packs they were around $20 at Walmart, Federal or Blaser 50 round boxes were about $9 per box.

Search is my friend; I was going to ask about these reloads, as I saw them at Morse's today, but was hesitant to buy them, figuring I'd be safer by spending the extra couple bucks. I'll have to go back and pick up a box then ($16/50, seems reasonable). I don't think I've seen 38special for much less.

It was 38 special, 148grn wadcutter. Had like 5 boxes or so; they also had a few other calibers (9mm, .40 and .45, maybe 357) also.

Back
Top Bottom