• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

M&p 2.0 trigger upgrade.

Recently purchased a m&p 2.0 9mm compact with the 4in barrel. The 10 pound trigger is garbage and I know I need to upgrade. Looking into the apex kits. They sell a spring and seat kit they call the duty carry kit but they also sell another duty carry kit that comes with a new trigger for another 25$. The kit with the new trigger says it reduces pre and over travel by 30%. Who has what kit? Is it worth the extra 25$ for the trigger. Thanks

I like the M&P but the MA 10# trigger is awful. I also do not really like the hinged trigger. I have a 1.0 compact I put a free state trigger spring and an Apex trigger. It is like night and day. APex is a good deal. You may also want to just pop in a free state trigger spring.

I decided to order the apex kit with the new non hindged trigger. And the other parts. Says it will keep it around a 5-5 1/2 pound pull while reducing pre and over travel.

Back
Top Bottom