M&P .40 COMPACT

Just got my hands on the(Mass legal) Smith and Wesson M&P .40 compact. Damn this is a sick gun. Bought it From M&M's in Plymouth. It cost a little more than other places, but i don't mind, they always are courtious and take the time to indulge all my questions. Just had to say this is an amazing gun. It has everything you could want in a compact and a little extra.

Needless to say i took it straight to the range and "oh man" i haven't done this well i can remember how long. First five shots at 10 yards hit right on target, four chest and one head. Anyone else out there get one of these? Tell me what you like/dislike about it?

I have a 9c and love it. I had a single case of the slide locking back with one round still in it, something ive seen reported elsewhere, but it happened only once and ive put 1K+ rounds through it since then and no problems.....

I did the trigger job which is on the net and its awesome!

I have the M&P .40 full size, I've only put 20 rounds through it due to severe time constraints when I was at the range. Overall I like it, real comfortable in the hand. I'm not crazy about the heavy trigger pull though.

Info on the trigger job?

I put 150 round through my full size .40 last week. I like the feel of it and the sights are OK. I still haven't decided on whether or not to do the a trigger job yet. It has the normal trigger and I didn't find it to be too bad.

M&P Compact 40

I`ve been waiting for this model to come out. I`ll have to call Carl at Four Season`s and ask him when they will be getting one in. Maybe I`ll stop by the S&W Range tomorrow and ask them if they have any for sale. I`d want night sites on mine.

M&P 40 Compact.

I`ve been waiting for this model to come out. I`ll have to call Carl at Four Season`s and ask him when they will be getting one in. Maybe I`ll stop by the S&W Range tomorrow and ask them if they have any for sale. I`d want night sites on mine.
Four Season`s has 8 of them for sale as of 11:15am today. $479.00/489.00 whether cash or charge.

WE have a minimum of a 3 month wait for the .45! [crying]

They only publish the List 3-4 times/year and until they publish it, it can't be sold. So even if it is approved next week (assuming it really is "ready to go"), no sales in MA until it's in the newspaper 3-6 months from now!

I've tried in vain to convince them to use the website as the "official publication" in both written and verbal testimony, but it falls on deaf ears with the fossilized mentality on Bacon Hill!

Back
Top Bottom