M11/NINE MG for sale NEW LOWER PRICE

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I have my Cobray M11/NINE for sale. Contact here by PM.

8/31 NEW LOWER PRICE: $7300 cash, same terms as below.

Details: MG is a 1986 9mm M11/NINE fully transferable machine gun. It will come with the following additions: Factory upper with a modified barrel. The front part of the barrel with the standard large threads unscrews from the barrel and the barrel has 1/2 x 28 threads. This allows different muzzle devices to be attached. The lower has had a Lage large safety installed and a Lage hardened internal safety installed. Standard trigger has had the face of the trigger modified by adding a larger "shoe" to make it more comfortable to shoot. Lage pistol grip has been on it since I have owned it. A lengthened magazine release is installed. Pictured is a Practical Solutions folding stock that both folds to the side and folds the butt horizontally. Rock solid lockup on the stock and it has a single point sling clip attached. A solid stock block has been installed in place of the factory stock release button which has been known to collapse when firing. A factory wire stock will also be included. The factory box will also be included although it is covered in brown packing tape. Factory Styrofoam inside the box is in good condition. Two preban 30 round metal mags are included (PAM2 mags). These are legal in MASS and work very well.
Receiver welds were redone by Sam at Practical Solutions years ago and the receiver is in excellent condition mechanically with no egging of the front holes and all welds proper and undamaged. Majority of shooting was done with a Lage slow fire upper. Semi trip works perfectly. Bolt is properly hardened and does not have damage to the sear catch. Sear is properly hardened and has only cosmetic wear. Hand loads were used that were designed to run at the lowest reliable velocity to minimize wear. MG runs perfectly and is a great shooter. No need to buy a NIB MG to shoot, have to add all the additional parts and have to tinker with it or run the risk of a soft sear or bolt.

Pictures are below. Minor finish issues can be seen in the photos. All are just marks in the parkerizing including some on the top of the receiver from installing and removing the Lage upper. Minor damage as pictured to the slot in the top of the upper at the end from having the cocking knob installed backwards once when firing. This does not affect performance in any way. I have more spare parts and magazines available to the purchaser. I also have an older Practical Solutions 22 conversion kit fitted to this receiver that may be purchased. I also have a Cobray barrel extension with Cobray front grip available.

PRICE: $7900 cash or bank check (preferred) and you are responsible for the transfer tax. NO TRADES WHATSOEVER. If out of state you will be responsible for the two transfer taxes and I will transfer to the dealer in your state. Lowballs will be ignored. All parts except for the registered lower can be taken at time of purchase. Conjugal visits can be arranged during the transfer process.

If you do not have a MA License to Possess a Machine Gun please do not bother contacting me. In person inspection can be done at Harvard for a serious buyer. Transfer will be on a form 4 which I can prepare and mail in. You will be responsible for completed fingerprint cards and photographs. Payment in full, up front, will be required. Buyers remorse and wanting your money back AFTER SUBMISSION OF THE FORM 4 or Form 4 rejection due to a legal problem on your end would result in refund minus $500. Inspection period before the form 4 per NES is allowed. I am very familiar with NFA forms and processes so please ask if there are any questions. I believe current form 4 times are getting faster but are currently 6 months or less.

Full pic (spots at the middle are oil spots)

MAC full.jpg

Right side:
Right side mac.jpg

Left side:
IMG_0337.JPG

Folder:
IMG_0340.JPG

Internals (they need a cleaning):
IMG_0343.JPG

Upper with minor damage pic:
IMG_0347.JPG

Upper receiver park marks:
IMG_0335.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom