WTS M11/nine parts, Benelli M4 Camo Forend, Preban Hi-Power 9mm Hi-cap mag

Sporter1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Cleaning out projects that never came to be...

M11/nine (9mm) barreled upper receiver, complete bolt and all the small parts I'm aware of and even some duplicates. Cobray marked Mac-10/M12 flat that could be .380 or .45 acp with your imagination. And finally, a preban Mac-10/Grease Gun 45 ACP 30 round steel mag. Let me know if you want better pictures of small parts.

Location: Northshore, Boston, or Waltham MA can be made to work

Selling Terms : FTF cash or will ship for $20.

Price : $400

Contact Information: send email to [email protected]

Pictures:
IMG_3759.jpgIMG_3758.jpg

Statement of legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:

Sporter1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Benelli M4 Shotgun Desert Camo Forend. Hard to find and in great shape.

Location: Northshore, Boston, or Waltham MA can be made to work

Selling Terms : FTF cash or will ship for $10.

Price : $100

Pictures:
IMG_3752.jpgIMG_3753.jpgIMG_3754.jpg

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:

Sporter1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
1 available - Preban MEC-GAR Browning Hi-Power stainless Hi-cap 15-round mag

Location: Northshore, Boston, or Waltham MA can be made to work.

Description : Hi-Power mag.

Selling Terms : FTF cash or will ship for $10.

Price : $35/mag B Hi-Power

Pictures:
IMG_2779.jpgIMG_2780.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom