• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA AG hates women athletes, puts road block on Olympic training.

She probably just wants the chance to get them on the casting couch...

Oh and,

I shoot 500 to 1,000 rounds a day...

[bow]

“If there are people that should not be able to get these firearms, they shouldn’t be able to. There should be a more strict process to be able to keep and get these firearms. If you’re a law abiding citizen, then you won’t mind going a little bit further to have a little more protection for yourself and others as well.”

[puke] The if you have nothing to hide argument makes me ****ing sick!

Last edited:
What specifically is the AG doing to Olympic shooters? Other than the long standing LTC/FID requirement for guns and ammo, I am not aware of anything her recent actions have done to interfere with the use or acquisition of any weapon used in Olympic events. Please fill me in on what I am missing.

Well big surprise, not, put USA today on the long list of lib propaganda rags.

she made a great point,
do these rags come for a statement from Olympic swimmers every time some kid drowns and make them defend their sport?

What specifically is the AG doing to Olympic shooters? Other than the long standing LTC/FID requirement for guns and ammo, I am not aware of anything her recent actions have done to interfere with the use or acquisition of any weapon used in Olympic events. Please fill me in on what I am missing.

for one, by stigmatizing marksmanship in general and doing everything in her power to kill gun ownership and sales, new shooters are having no avenue to grow the sport.

eta: the arbitrary and capricious way licenses are handled in ma is a glaring example of a road block to new Olympic marksmen .

Last edited:
Good for her...this is a great example of how restrictions infringe on the rights of the law abiding.

[FONT=&quot]“I’m definitely becoming more vocal because I see the need,” said Rhode, a skeet shooter going for a medal in her sixth straight Olympics. “We just had six laws that were passed in California that will directly affect me. For example, one of them being an ammunition law. I shoot 500 to 1,000 rounds a day, having to do a background check every time I purchase ammo or when I bring ammo out for a competition or a match – those are very, very challenging for me"[/FONT]

for one, by stigmatizing marksmanship in general and doing everything in her power to kill gun ownership and sales, new shooters are having no avenue to grow the sport.

eta: the arbitrary and capricious way licenses are handled in ma is a glaring example of a road block to new Olympic marksmen .

Yes, but this is a far cry from Peruta's (stage legislator) stance in California "Olympians should move out of state".

The AG's action is despicable, but we need to make sure we can back our accusations up with fact when attacking her politically. It is hard to prove "hates Olympics" when MGL allows Olympic guns, and even has a separate "Olympic Roster" to allow the sale of Olympic handguns in the DPRM.

And don't forget, the Olympics does not back gun rights: http://www.vpc.org/press/press-release-archive/olympic-officials-blast-combat-shooting/. Furthermore, the head of the international sanctioning body for the Olympics (UIT) is on record as saying that Olympians should not participate in the sport of IPSC, and any UIT region that elects an IPSC member as it's regional rep to UIT will be deaffiliated.

Back
Top Bottom