• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA AGl candidate declares he can demand all new guns be finger-print locked

So how is that going to stop criminals from getting guns without the device.?? Where there's a will, there's always a way.
[crying]
The BS, It's just never gonna end.

"This would help take the guns out of the hands of criminals who steal them"OK so let me get this straight. Banger breaks into my house and steels my gun and somehow this makes ME have to spend money on technology to keep the asshat from using it? WTF

You got it. Your car is required to have ignition locks for the same reason.

Not that I favor this asshat's intrusion into gun law.

The way I see it is my car has an ignition lock to keep someone from stealing it......my guns are behind my locked front door to keep someone from stealing them. If a banger steals my car or steals my guns it is because they broke the lock......not my problem after that.......

This guy is a twatwaffle

The point being, that ignition locks are readily available. The technology for what he's proposing doesn't exist on a commercial level yet.

Apples to yellow bricks, not a valid comparison in this context.

The point being, that ignition locks are readily available. The technology for what he's proposing doesn't exist on a commercial level yet.

Apples to yellow bricks, not a valid comparison in this context.

Nor is it even necessary........if the gun is locked up in your home and someone steals it that is not the concern of the gun owner.......neither is what happens with a stolen vehicle the responsibility of the owner of the vehicle once it has been stolen.

This crap is crazy, ask any cop how good the fingerprint machines work at any station: If there being honest they will tell you the machines don't work properly on a regular basis, It sickens me that some jack ass wants to ad this unproven unreliable technology to a tool a person my need to protect their or their family's life.

The real purpose is NOT to prevent criminals from using guns, it is to make it so difficult and expensive that lawful folks will not have guns!

The real purpose is NOT to prevent criminals from using guns, it is to make it so difficult and expensive that lawful folks will not have guns!

I disagree. I think that they really believe that this will stop stolen guns from being used and it won't matter for (hinder their use by) the lawful owner, that it's perfectly reasonable to impose limits and expenses on people who would own dirty rotten filthy guns, who should just be calling the police, and if it doesn't fire that's OK anyway as the [strike=me]car jacker[/strike] undocumented car owner was just turning his life around.

The part about gun control I find most interesting is they would rather take the path of elimination over enforcement. Otherwise why would they not be so concerned about criminal firearm behavior being treated so lightly in the courtroom? Gun charges are the first bone thrown in plea cases. Where is the outrage about that?

If I was seriously disgusted with the actions of another involving a tool (Car, money, computer, stick, knife, gun) wouldn't I hold the user responsible? Yes I would. Unless I really disiked the tool...

Nor is it even necessary........if the gun is locked up in your home and someone steals it that is not the concern of the gun owner.......neither is what happens with a stolen vehicle the responsibility of the owner of the vehicle once it has been stolen.

".if the gun is locked up in your home and someone steals it that is not the concern of the gun owner"

Not if the legislature has it's way, you will be liable forever until the gun is recovered for what ever is done with it

I wonder what 's the rate of success recognition of your fingerprint is when your hands are wet, dirty (if you fall on the ground before drawing, or been working and have dirty hands), gloves or the firearm falls on the ground (dirt). For open carry (LEO) - if the criminal comes from behind and spray paint the gun - is it still going to go bang when needed?

maybe it will work as well as the fingerprint scanner that used to be used for firearm purchases or the LTC cards. It always took like 3 minutes and multiple tries to get it right.

The state no longer wants the dealer to use the finger print reader when purchising a gun they want you to use your pin number now. Most of the finger print readers at dealers do not work any longer or are so much of a problem to get them to read and the state dosen't want to replace the units so they only want the use of your pin number now.

Brilliant, they can just give us a keypad and we can enter our six digit pin... should make for some interesting videos. Watch Jerry M. enter his pin and fire five rounds in a minute or less. [thinking]
The state no longer wants the dealer to use the finger print reader when purchising a gun they want you to use your pin number now. Most of the finger print readers at dealers do not work any longer or are so much of a problem to get them to read and the state dosen't want to replace the units so they only want the use of your pin number now.

Last edited:
So what's to prevent the criminals from chopping off your finger and taping it to the firearm so they can use it?

Also I will agree to this if they start making voters use their fingerprints to vote. Funny how we have different standards for constitutional rights. This is just a f-Ing gun ban.

You have to love how this guy's way of wooing the voters it to tout his complete and utter disregard for the rule of law. Along with his willingness to unilaterally impose his personal/political agenda on the servants of the state with absolutely no regard for their wishes. The end result, a million liberal moms across the state swoon thinking, "There is our guy!" [puke2]

Using biometric safeguards on firearms is utopian fairytale crap, we all know that. I see this as a game of political "one-ups-manship" by Tollman. He's a tool and if his past political campaigns are any indication, he doesn't have much chance of winning the election. But, make no mistake, all three of these scumbags are going to make gun control a central issue during run up to the election. Should make for some interesting fodder!

I would love to get a shot of people with various fingers missing flipping the bird with some caption about this guy and his trigger lock eating shit and dying.

Back
Top Bottom