• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Antlerless Deer Permits last day 7/16

Neither my son or I got one this year. I don’t generally buy it anyway but usually one of us hits for zone 5.

ive seen more bear and turkey thsn ive seen deer in zone 5 this year.

Neither my son or I got one this year. I don’t generally buy it anyway but usually one of us hits for zone 5.

ive seen more bear and turkey thsn ive seen deer in zone 5 this year.
My 10 game cams tells that story.

No bear for me so far but lots of deer, turkey, rabbits and a few coyotes.
We’re seeing more of the larger game because the cottontail population has exploded. That makes happy yotes, foxes, and bobcats. The mast last year was explosive too so the deer, turkeys, and bear are fat and happy. Get in my belly.

I failed to apply for an antlerless permit (zone 10). Oh well, not too worried as I'll still buy 5 or 6 when the surplus tags go on sale later.

For some odd reason, this year i did NOT forget to apply, and just printed out my antlerless permit for zone 10. Usually i miss it.

does anyone know WHEN they open up sales of any surplus permits? I just checked and they are not shown yet. would like to get a zone 2 permit also

nevermind, apparently in september "Starting in September, surplus Antlerless Deer Permits will be available for sale in select Wildlife Management Zones"

For some odd reason, this year i did NOT forget to apply, and just printed out my antlerless permit for zone 10. Usually i miss it.

does anyone know WHEN they open up sales of any surplus permits? I just checked and they are not shown yet. would like to get a zone 2 permit also

nevermind, apparently in september "Starting in September, surplus Antlerless Deer Permits will be available for sale in select Wildlife Management Zones"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210812-120847~2.png
    Screenshot_20210812-120847~2.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 10
I have zone 9 antlerless permit so does my son. Not sure if I'll need it. I'm stoked to be hunting nh again this coming season. Got my pair of zone m antlerless tags and my regular deer tag and plenty of promising spots picked out.

Nh is worth every damn penny for the non res license.

Muzzle loader season starts a month before f***ing mass.....and includes the peak of the rut. I can hunt Sundays. f*** ma. I may not even hunt MA this year at all. Not even sure why I bought the license.

Back
Top Bottom