• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ma CCW

Hey fellow LEO and Retired LEO. I'm wondering if any of you have experience with applying for a MA Non-resident CCW and using your prior employment as an LEO as the reason for requesting the permit. Were you issued an unrestricted Class A permit?

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly
I am, however because I have an aggregate total of 10 plus years and not the full tenured retirement of 20 years at one agency in NH, I can not find an agency to ID me. The state has also asked private firearms instructors NOT to qualify anyone under LEOSA.

I am, however because I have an aggregate total of 10 plus years and not the full tenured retirement of 20 years at one agency in NH, I can not find an agency to ID me. The state has also asked private firearms instructors NOT to qualify anyone under LEOSA.
Ahh, sounds like NH to me.

Sad, but not unusual that if your service was with multiple agencies, your last one will refuse to give you the required ID.

Back
Top Bottom