• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA LTC Renewal- Quickest ever

My MA LTC renewal just came in only 4 weeks (exactly) after I had went into renew it. Quickest turnaround I have ever experience as a MA resident.

My MA LTC renewal just came in only 4 weeks (exactly) after I had went into renew it. Quickest turnaround I have ever experience as a MA resident.
My last renewal process was 19 days total in Blackstone. From calling to schedule an appointment to hand my application in and go over it with the Chief, which ended up being scheduled for the very next day, to getting my license in hand.

My first LTC took exactly two weeks from the day I turned 21 and handed in my application, to the day it arrived in a plain white envelope in the mail. That was the old "horse blanket" LTC that wouldn't fit in any average sized wallet and got destroyed so easily, after 4 years it was just a scrap of paper with pieces of plastic hanging off of it. [laugh]

My wife just renewed in Kingston. It was about a 5 week turnaround. It's 100% the fault of the PD if it takes longer than that.

IIRC, my wife just got hers back. I THINK. I was surprised Taunton turned everything around (in terms of her appt and such) so quick. Ditto for the Commie-wealth.

Bourne

Bourne

Wow.

jasonbourne2_zpsid3wngji.jpg

Yea, he is probably a DB in real life, but do enjoy the movies. Not what you were talking about.... my bad....

All kidding aside, thanks for the reminder. I'm up for renewal....

Jay

Last edited:
That's impressive, but not un-heard of. My wife's LTC and my LTC renewal apps were submitted here in Grafton on 4/1 (a couple years ago), and we had laminated licenses in-hand by the 28th, if I recall.

Grafton is definitely a green town.

Back
Top Bottom