Ma resident to carry mace in NH??

I am a MA resident and have not yet got my NH non-resident permit. My daughter has a two day dance competition in Manchester and I will be staying overnight. I will also be going out to dinner and around town and would like to have something for protection. I will be carrying my pocket knife but I was wondering if it is legal for a MA resident to carry mace without any NH permits.

that's what I thought just looking for some confirmation. I need to apply for my non-resident LTC soon I guess. When I do can I open carry in NH or must I carry concealed. thanks drgrant rep added.

that's what I thought just looking for some confirmation. I need to apply for my non-resident LTC soon I guess. When I do can I open carry in NH or must I carry concealed. thanks drgrant rep added.

In NH, anyone may carry openly. You must have a Revolver/Pistol License to carry concealed. Without said license you may not carry a loaded sidearm in a vehicle.

I don't know of any other place (except maybe Illinois) where you need a license to carry an irritant spray.

It really is like looking through the looking glass.

Its even legal in NY w/o a license, but you can only buy it from a gun dealer or licensed pharmacist

NJ apparently does not allow it, or so someone said. I hope never to set foot in NJ again.

travel size hair spray.
legal in all 50 states and burns the eyes pretty badly.
Yes its a close range thing, but it will give the stun effect to get away.

People I know in NYC have used it to thwart muggings.

the best is the cheapo dollarstore/chinese brands as they have way too much nasty chemicals. Probably do some lasting damage to the eyes.

Just a thought.

But in NH you are free to protect yourself by anymeans (well almost).
In mass we want you to be a helpless victim so our elected officals have more stats to support their stupid laws.

NJ apparently does not allow it, or so someone said. I hope never to set foot in NJ again.

NJ doesn't allow anything. That f-ing state would probably try to lock someone up for having a nerf cannon in the passenger compartment of a motor vehicle.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom