• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Senate Chair & House Chair - Letter to Baker

I suspect that some gun shop owners and range owners drank the kool-aid and think this year's flu season is the end-of-times-as-know-it. They fear breathing air filled with cooties and want to remain closed.

This is not a 'dig' on you; but ponder this.

If all the Freedom-Loving gun owners moved back to Massachusetts from New Hampshire, we could put up an unbeatable defense of those Rights
and Make Massachusetts Great Again.

Leaving Massachusetts for greener pastures is like 'leaving the baby in a burning house...'

Again, I'm not putting anyone down for their choice to leave. I'm just saying, when the battle line is deserted, the enemy will rout your remaining troops...

~Enbloc

even if we all moved back to mass you actually think that would change things. Really. Also I moved sold my house in revere and made a killing and I wanted more for my money. Guns were just a plus moving to NH. Honestly 1 million gun owners could move back into mass and I really dong think it would do nothing.

Lol. I thought you would react that way. I'm not suggesting that you sell your NH house and move back to Massachusetts. That would be absurd.
But eventually you may become surrounded by Mass Liberals who wanted that New Hampshire 'Dream House' and the Laws in Your Back Yard will start mirroring Massachusetts's.

Then what, higher up in NH? Maybe Maine? Vermont? At some point you must say "Not one more inch". That's where I'm at...

With all the home grown lefties we need the right wing voters in NH, at least maybe we can hang onto it for awhile. MA is a lost cause - Boston kept voting in a mayor who was actually mentally retarded for how long?
Please stay, please vote!

Lol. I thought you would react that way. I'm not suggesting that you sell your NH house and move back to Massachusetts. That would be absurd.
But eventually you may become surrounded by Mass Liberals who wanted that New Hampshire 'Dream House' and the Laws in Your Back Yard will start mirroring Massachusetts's.

Then what, higher up in NH? Maybe Maine? Vermont? At some point you must say "Not one more inch". That's where I'm at...

I got my dream home and my kid is growing up in a semi normal area. Instead of seeing the usual crackhead when I walk out my door now I see woods and my pool. I grew up in Medford and lived in revere for years the area is a total joke. Junkies everywhere and prices for homes is absurd. Anyone looking for a home just head 20 min north and there ya go.

You are in the right. I wasn't dogging you. You did the right thing for your family.

Here's what I just got as a reply to my nastygram yesterday...

Dear Enbloc,

Thank you for reaching out. Gun stores and ranges do have the ability to request essential service designation, despite the orders. Numerous businesses that were not initially covered under the essential services list released have since been designated essential services through the formal request process.

Best,
Barry
Barry R. Finegold
State Senator, 2nd Essex & Middlesex District
State House | Room 507 | Boston, MA 02133
Office: (617) 722-1612

Here's what I just got as a reply to my nastygram yesterday...

Dear Enbloc,

Thank you for reaching out. Gun stores and ranges do have the ability to request essential service designation, despite the orders. Numerous businesses that were not initially covered under the essential services list released have since been designated essential services through the formal request process.

Best,
Barry
Barry R. Finegold
State Senator, 2nd Essex & Middlesex District
State House | Room 507 | Boston, MA 02133
Office: (617) 722-1612

The whole point of gunshops and ranges not being designated essential initially flew right over Finegold's head.

He will not admit that it was a willful and deliberate move by government......because GUNS.

I hope everyone is paying attention to the deafening silence of the so called "Pro 2A " Reps and Senators who will be sucking around your local clubs (If they ever re-open) come election time.
Vote for me and I'll be looking after your second amendment rights.
Michael Keaton Gif

With all the home grown lefties we need the right wing voters in NH, at least maybe we can hang onto it for awhile. MA is a lost cause - Boston kept voting in a mayor who was actually mentally retarded for how long?
Please stay, please vote!

That man was not retarded, at all. Just because he talked funny did not make him so. I know people that grew up with him and he was a fox in the hen house. He ran that city like a crime boss and when he spoke people jumped, or else. He was Tony Sapraino but shorter, great family man.

Sportsmen!!

Sportsmen??

How dare they refuse to use gender neutral language in this letter!!!

This is an outrage!! We should start a petition! Who is with me?

It should be Sports (Agender, Androgyne, Androgynous, Bigender, Cis, Cisgender, Cis Female, Cis Male, Cis Man, Cis Woman, Cisgender Female, Cisgender Male, Cisgender Man, Cisgender Woman, Female to Male, FTM, Gender Fluid, Gender Nonconforming, Gender Questioning, Gender Variant, Genderqueer, Intersex, Male to Female, MTF, Neither, Neutrois, Non-binary, Other, Pangender, Trans, Trans*, Trans Female, Trans* Female, Trans Male, Trans* Male, Trans Man, Trans* Man, Trans Person, Trans* Person, Trans Woman, Trans* Woman, Transfeminine, Transgender, Transgender Female, Transgender Male, Transgender Man, Transgender Person, Transgender Woman, Transmasculine, Transsexual, Transsexual Female, Transsexual Male, Transsexual Man, Transsexual Person, Transsexual Woman, Two-Spirit)
I received a call about the upcoming election and the women was very upsetwhen I would not answer the question of age,sex or nationality.

That man was not retarded, at all. Just because he talked funny did not make him so. I know people that grew up with him and he was a fox in the hen house. He ran that city like a crime boss and when he spoke people jumped, or else. He was Tony Sapraino but shorter, great family man.

He was a puppet. People loved him in the mayoral office because he was so easily manipulated.

He didn't just talk funny, he couldn't put a correct English sentence together if his life depended on it. He also pandered to every special interest group in the city at every opportunity that arose.

Back
Top Bottom