MA Senate Chair & House Chair - Letter to Baker

Sportsmen!!

Sportsmen??

How dare they refuse to use gender neutral language in this letter!!!

This is an outrage!! We should start a petition! Who is with me?

It should be Sports (Agender, Androgyne, Androgynous, Bigender, Cis, Cisgender, Cis Female, Cis Male, Cis Man, Cis Woman, Cisgender Female, Cisgender Male, Cisgender Man, Cisgender Woman, Female to Male, FTM, Gender Fluid, Gender Nonconforming, Gender Questioning, Gender Variant, Genderqueer, Intersex, Male to Female, MTF, Neither, Neutrois, Non-binary, Other, Pangender, Trans, Trans*, Trans Female, Trans* Female, Trans Male, Trans* Male, Trans Man, Trans* Man, Trans Person, Trans* Person, Trans Woman, Trans* Woman, Transfeminine, Transgender, Transgender Female, Transgender Male, Transgender Man, Transgender Person, Transgender Woman, Transmasculine, Transsexual, Transsexual Female, Transsexual Male, Transsexual Man, Transsexual Person, Transsexual Woman, Two-Spirit)

Same here.

Turkey hunters won’t have the opportunity to pattern their shot guns prior to the opener.

Bob

That's the biggest thing I'm missing out on here, I want to pattern my gun before turkey season, and now that my son is mature enough to start hunting, I can't take him to get comfortable with his gun, which means he will be missing out on spring turkey unless this gets lifted or changed...

That's the biggest thing I'm missing out on here, I want to pattern my gun before turkey season, and now that my son is mature enough to start hunting, I can't take him to get comfortable with his gun, which means he will be missing out on spring turkey unless this gets lifted or changed...

Thats a bummer for sure. Maybe a member out that way will have a suggestion.

Bob

Bless their little hearts, that's a really nice letter.

Per chance, did I miss DeLeo's, Spilka's, or Healey's signature? Maybe on the cover letter. Without those, I hope they sent it electronically and didn't waste any paper on it.

We should consider thanking the elected officials who wrote this letter.

That said, everyone should donate to GOAL and Comm2A to respond more completely.

Last edited:
I hate to be a broken record but thank god i live In Derry. Mass is such a joke.
This is not a 'dig' on you; but ponder this.

If all the Freedom-Loving gun owners moved back to Massachusetts from New Hampshire, we could put up an unbeatable defense of those Rights
and Make Massachusetts Great Again.

Leaving Massachusetts for greener pastures is like 'leaving the baby in a burning house...'

Again, I'm not putting anyone down for their choice to leave. I'm just saying, when the battle line is deserted, the enemy will rout your remaining troops...

~Enbloc

Back
Top Bottom