MA Shops who refinish class III guns?

DW357

NES Member
Buddy is looking to have his Stemple machine gun refinished. I guess these were cheaply made and finishing wasn’t top of the list leading up to May 1986.
He just wants it to look somewhat decent and I told him cerakote would probably be the cheapest and easiest but yet durable.

Buddy is looking to have his Stemple machine gun refinished. I guess these were cheaply made and finishing wasn’t top of the list leading up to May 1986.
He just wants it to look somewhat decent and I told him cerakote would probably be the cheapest and easiest but yet durable.

The problem with a lot of cerakote places is that they are not FFL/SOTs. To be legal they have to be an FFL/SOT to accept any NFA item. That’s not to say they won’t take it in and do the cerakote but there is some risk involved.

The problem with a lot of cerakote places is that they are not FFL/SOTs. To be legal they have to be an FFL/SOT to accept any NFA item. That’s not to say they won’t take it in and do the cerakote but there is some risk involved.
Ya I should have clarified in my post about the type of shop. Thanks

Noahs Motors is Saugus does Class 3 work. Specializes in M14s and M1As, but maybe other guns as well. From what I understand, they do good work but don't be in a hurry for turnaround time. Might want to inquire.

Back
Top Bottom