Ma special senate election

We need a significant turn out in the MA special senate to defeat the majority liberals in this state from electing Markey and Lynch. Vote Gomez or Sullivan. FYI, Scott Brown is a "flip flopper" now supporting assault ban, so get ready for his governor run soon.
Gomez? YOUR KIDDING RIGHT? Did you see this??Rivals call out Gabriel Gomez on praise for Obama | Boston Herald

- - - Updated - - -

I have always been listed as independant/unenrolled politics is a game gotta figure out what works best voting for who you want or against the worst choice.
[laugh2] Vote lynch in the primary Markey is the worst.

I called my Town Clerk. You need to go to your Town Hall or City Clerk and change your Party affiliation to either party or change it to unenrolled. This needs to be done by April 10th. I highly recommend that we select "unenrolled" so that you have flexibility in the future elections.

This may be true if you are voting as unenrolled. But, if you are registered D or R you need to go down and get changed to "unenrolled" by Aril 10th. I talked to my Town Clerk today to verify this.

Why do you trust your town clerk so much? I hope you are verifying what they are telling you for yourself. The sky is falling. I am a town clerk.

Why do you trust your town clerk so much? I hope you are verifying what they are telling you for yourself. The sky is falling. I am a town clerk.

Not sure if my sarcasm meter just broke. FYI the Town Clerk's office is the office that is in charge of local elections. It is their job to know the correct way to run an election. They are the go-to people for any questions. If they can't answer your question they will get an answer from Sec. Galvin's office at the State House.

BTW, you can change your party affiliation at the polls on election day, but it will only be good in future elections, not on that day. That's why you need to change parties or register as unenrolled by April 10th in order to be correctly registered for the April 30th primary.

Pretty simple, really. Even Maxpower might get it and believe it.

My Wife and I are living proof that Yanici's Town Clerk knows what he/she is talking about. We're both Unenrolled and always vote in every election, and we stay as Unenrolled with no extra effort on our part.

Not sure if my sarcasm meter just broke. FYI the Town Clerk's office is the office that is in charge of local elections. It is their job to know the correct way to run an election. They are the go-to people for any questions. If they can't answer your question they will get an answer from Sec. Galvin's office at the State House.

BTW, you can change your party affiliation at the polls on election day, but it will only be good in future elections, not on that day. That's why you need to change parties or register as unenrolled by April 10th in order to be correctly registered for the April 30th primary.

Pretty simple, really. Even Maxpower might get it and believe it.

You mentioned it twice that you called your clerk and said you are good to go and it pegged my BS meter.

He stated he supports obamas position on guns. Hes not a Republican he's there to muddy the waters against any viable candidate.

He is probably an OFA sponsored candidate whose sole purpose is to give Democrats someone to vote for on the primary ballot so that Markey can continue to suckle off the govt welfare teat. It's a pretty sad state of affairs when political change requires someone to die of old age.

Saw the Markey add last night. I'm so glad that he personally stopped millions of Chinese AK's from coming into the US. Imagine how many millions of children would be dead right now if he wasn't standing in the breach keeping us safe.

A couple weeks back I got the town census thing and made a change from R to D so I could vote against Markey. Yesterday the town sent a letter to me stating that making the change on the census did not officially change my party status, and gave me another thing to fill out. So currently I'm still an R. I am going to hand deliver the new form with"Un-enrolled" checked. While I'm in there I'll see what they say about the registration deadline.

Now you understand that you can register to vote when you collect welfare checks, but not when you pay a tax bill or complete a census form.

It's fun to find out!

Even voting for Lynch doesn't seem like a good idea if any of my quick research means anything:

Stephen Lynch - Political Positions - - Project Vote Smart
Stephen Lynch - The Second Amendment

But, as everyone has said, in Mass it's just a matter of who is going to **** us over less.

Lynch isn't one of us, that's for sure. But, if you had to chose your poison we're way better off with Lynch than Markey. The politcal landscape has been set. It's up to us to be smart enough to cut our losses. That's why I'm being so redundant in begging you folks to pull a Dem ballot and vote for Lynch in the primary on April 30th.

Dan Winslow prob the best option overall ... but if you can vote in the dem primary, it's best to try to wipe markey off the face of the earth if possible.

Lynch isn't one of us, that's for sure. But, if you had to chose your poison we're way better off with Lynch than Markey. The politcal landscape has been set. It's up to us to be smart enough to cut our losses. That's why I'm being so redundant in begging you folks to pull a Dem ballot and vote for Lynch in the primary on April 30th.
It will kill me to pull the D ticket and actually vote for one, but I will. This strategy makes sense, only if the likes of acorn would bring back the dead to vote Lynch.

So if you are "unenrolled" can you vote in both primaries?

No, unfortunately this pulling dem ballots to keep Markey away, will probably fail, and will also keep all your votes from getting Winslow the victory in the R primary! Without you guys it looks like Sullivan will be the victor as he's the one with the name recognition and the one that the media is blasting as the front runner, even with Winslow polling well.

Dan Winslow is pro 2nd amendment. He has a class A ltc. He is thinking of getting his Utah ltc after talking to me.

The problem I see is we most likely won't get a republican elected so if you vote that way, and Markey wins, your vote could have gone to defeating him. If there was a chance we could get a Republican in, I'd throw my vote that way too.

No, unfortunately this pulling dem ballots to keep Markey away, will probably fail, and will also keep all your votes from getting Winslow the victory in the R primary! Without you guys it looks like Sullivan will be the victor as he's the one with the name recognition and the one that the media is blasting as the front runner, even with Winslow polling well.

How does Sullivan compare to Winslow ?

We need a significant turn out in the MA special senate to defeat the majority liberals in this state from electing Markey and Lynch. Vote Gomez or Sullivan. FYI, Scott Brown is a "flip flopper" now supporting assault ban, so get ready for his governor run soon.

Brown needs to disappear forever....

Got an ad from Scott Brown's lapdog at MassGOP begging for money. Responded that "No cash for RINOs" is still in effect.

Back
Top Bottom