• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA teens who brought guns to school plead guilty

uzi

foster pops may have just lost his LTC, is that a definate ?

Source: WHDH TV

MA teens who brought guns to school plead guilty
GREENFIELD, Mass. -- Prosecutors say two of the three teenage boys who brought handguns to Mohawk Trail Regional High School last spring have pleaded guilty and been sent to a youth detention facility.

Deputy First Assistant District Attorney Elizabeth Dunphy Farris tells The Recorder of Greenfield that the boys were accused of bringing guns to the Buckland school in two unrelated incidents last May. Two were 15 and one was 14 at the time.

All three were indicted on felony charges in June.

Prosecutors say 16-year-old Travis Graves of Deerfield and 15-year-old Justin Page of Ashfield pleaded guilty. Page pointed a gun at two other students. Charges against 16-year-old Jesse Noe of Colrain are pending.

Noe's foster father, Kevin Lesieur, pleaded guilty to improper storage of a gun.

Are you referencing the Improper Storgage Charge against the State Police Officer?
Kevin Lesieur pleaded guilty. Officer Bolduc pleaded not guilty. Had Mr. Lesieur pleaded not guilty, and his case went to trial, I think I'd agree with your statement about the goose. Based on two distinctly different pleadings, I don't see what one outcome has to do with the other.
Best Regards.

Are you referencing the Improper Storgage Charge against the State Police Officer?
Kevin Lesieur pleaded guilty. Officer Bolduc pleaded not guilty. Had Mr. Lesieur pleaded not guilty, and his case went to trial, I think I'd agree with your statement about the goose. Based on two distinctly different pleadings, I don't see what one outcome has to do with the other.
Best Regards.

+1. I also wouldn't be surprised if his was a deal in conjunction with the kid. Even though he is a foster father, you don't know what the relationship with the kid is. He may still have a strong relationship.

Interesting, what kind of pistol was the state trooper issued that accepted "clips"?

Haha, oh Media!

Best Regards.

Agreed.

I emailed this article to my 15 year old son. He replied:

"I guess this means that I'm not allowed to bring in the saiga 12 for show and tell..."

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree...

[grin]

Rich

Best Regards.

I think this foster father had bad counsel

and/or was influence by some cops or DA threat of what would happen to him, or other child(ren) he has custody of, if he didn't take a plea.

Pops probably couldn't afford a good attorney, Greenfield has a high poverty level and low income.

I think this foster father had bad counsel

and/or was influence by some cops or DA threat of what would happen to him, or other child(ren) he has custody of, if he didn't take a plea.

Pops probably couldn't afford a good attorney, Greenfield has a high poverty level and low income.
I agree that there's something else in play here. The article doesn't mention at what point in time, the foster dad entered the guilty plea. It could have been last June for all I know. Without knowing any of the specifics of his situation, I think he made a poor decision for himself. He may have had the interests of others weighing more heavily on him than his own personal criminal record. Had he not plead guilty, he may have had a shot at getting the charges thrown out. Of course his legal representative would have to be up on "gun laws" to suggest that the Heller decision could help him avoid a criminal charge or at least, trial.
Best Regards.

Back
Top Bottom