• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Towns Suspending Licensing?

Funny. My town has never given me, my parents or my wife a hard time about our LTC.

I got the notice that mine is expiring soon. Called them on Friday and left a voicemail. Went online and filled out an appointment request... nothing. Called back and got an automated message saying due to COVID to mail in a form with a check... only I don't see any forms. I'll give it til Friday before I email the detective who I've dealt with in the past.
Go to the FRB website and DL the form. It is a state form, only a few towns doctor it to create their own form . . . but the computer (MIRCS) is setup to take info item by item from the state form.

A rew of my friends here in gloucester are currently being denied their right because covid. The woman (the rudest and most abrasive woman on the planet) will take youre money and paperwork (if she feels like it) but wont process fingerprints cause covid.

Luckily I hounded Worcester PD throughout the pandemic and I was able to get in in August. He was doing late night appointments just to meet demand which I thought was cool. The front desk didn't even know he was doing it. However my wife called after taking her class a week ago and WPD told her May for her appointment!

Nantucket just announced that they are suspending all LTC and firearms license applications because taking a persons fingerprints violates the social distancing guidelines.

I guess these police departments must have stopped arresting people too.

Nantucket, MA

A rew of my friends here in gloucester are currently being denied their right because covid. The woman (the rudest and most abrasive woman on the planet) will take youre money and paperwork (if she feels like it) but wont process fingerprints cause covid.
Tell your friends to call GOAL.

Just mail your hands to the PD and they can disinfect them and mail them back.

While they're off, send your firing hand in for a trigger finger job. Good to go after...

Daughter just got hers in the mail. 5 or 6 weeks. North Chelmsford. No problems.
She was told that they handle them in batches. Whatever that means.

Blackstone and millville both posted on their fb pages that they are suspending new license applications due to covid.

Apparently Bellingham is still doing what they’re supposed to do. A friend of mine finally applied for her ltc on 10/28, she just sent me a text saying she already received the card.

Back
Top Bottom