MAC Tools, boxes, etc

I'm a MAC Tools franchise owner in Tennessee. Many of you will remember me as "Radtekk" here for 10+ years, I'm still aember under that name but not very active. I moved to Tennessee almost 3 years ago, and recently "retired" from Healthcare and started as a MAC rep.

So,, for those interested, I'm offering the full line of MAC Tools, as seen on mactools.com. Pricing is up to 10% off published MSRP, shipping is free. Yes, I can have boxes, work benches, shop equipment, etc drop-shipped to the freight depot of your choice, also free. Dewalt is also part of the MAC family, and the batteries are interchangeable.

Contact me here, or email me at [email protected] with questions anytime. I'm happy to provide references from long-term members here if my "Radtekk" feedback and history needs reinforcement.

To be clear, I will NOT poach. lf you have a rep, I will NOT sell to you. Aside from the fact that it's wrong, it's a violation of my franchise agreement and I won't do it.

I'm a MAC Tools franchise owner in Tennessee. Many of you will remember me as "Radtekk" here for 10+ years, I'm still aember under that name but not very active. I moved to Tennessee almost 3 years ago, and recently "retired" from Healthcare and started as a MAC rep.

So,, for those interested, I'm offering the full line of MAC Tools, as seen on mactools.com. Pricing is up to 10% off published MSRP, shipping is free. Yes, I can have boxes, work benches, shop equipment, etc drop-shipped to the freight depot of your choice, also free. Dewalt is also part of the MAC family, and the batteries are interchangeable.

Contact me here, or email me at [email protected] with questions anytime. I'm happy to provide references from long-term members here if my "Radtekk" feedback and history needs reinforcement.

To be clear, I will NOT poach. lf you have a rep, I will NOT sell to you. Aside from the fact that it's wrong, it's a violation of my franchise agreement and I won't do it.
Have not seen a MAC truck in over 15 years.
Before we got a “new” snap on truck. Our shops “area” was not covered . The out lining snap on dealers would not go to any shops in that area.

Hey Lee,
I hope you're doing well in the Volunteer . I'm in NE FLA and am still a member of NES. If you're ever in FL northeast of Jacksonville, drop me a line, we'll grab some beers and fish. BTW, I'm still unpacking, but may be looking for DeWalt batts.

Take care,
Walt

Back
Top Bottom