• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Madden tournament shooting

Staged False Flag to Try and get more Gun Control! The odds don't exist for these alleged "Shootings" to keep happening!

Huge "Tells" and clues to watch for that it was STAGED: 1. See if there are any start to finish, HD, Time Stamped Videos of the alleged "Shooting"...That was "Rhetorical" because there won't be any video. No video...No shooting!

2. Please pay attention to see if the alleged "Shootings" were conducted with pump shotguns and or revolvers or Firearms using just five round magazines because that's the next classification of Firearms they want to Try and Ban!

Every single "Assault Weapons Ban legislation now pending in the US House/Senate ( Including Congressman David Cicciline's and Senator Dianne Feinstein's ) Tries to Ban virtually every Firearm capable of Firing more than 4 rounds...That would be a Defacto Handgun Ban also!

So it would be No "Coincidence", if this alleged "Shooting" was conducted with Firearms with no more than a Five round capacity. It would have been done to "Grease The Skids" for the Banning of revolvers and pump action shotguns and practically ALL Handguns!

Last edited:
For f***s sake tinfoiler there are live streams of the event on Twitch!

"Tin Foiler", Keep "Outing" yourself as a Soros/Media matters paid Troll with that response!

Also, THERE ARE NO HD Videos, actually SHOWING, the alleged "Shooting" from start to finish ( NONE ) either on the live stream of the event or the security cameras...NONE!!!

Once again, if this alleged "Shooting" was conducted with revolvers or pump action shotguns, the next classification of Firearms they want to Try and Ban...Than it is No "Coincidence" and more proof that it was STAGED!

Last edited:
I have to go there at the end of September. Now I'm not looking forward to it as much and truthfully, I wasn't looking forward to it at all. It's a trip to visit the in-laws.

You are your correct. They are staged by the deep state aka the swamp, and the reds! Give it about an hour and we will hear the calls for more gun control, take them away!

Agree 100%!

Also, Please pay particular attention, if these alleged "Shootings" were conducted using Firearms with no more than a five round capacity such as: Revolvers and pump action shotguns.

If Conducted with revolvers/pump action shotguns, That will be a Huge "Tell" that it was STAGED, as every "Assault Weapons Ban" legislation noew pending in Massachusetts and in the US House/Senate, Tries to reclassify all Firearms with more than a Five Round capacity as so-called "Assault Weapons" and thereby Banned...That means revolvers and Pump Action shot guns.

It would be a Defacto Hand Gun Ban!

Agree 100%!

Also, Please pay particular attention, if these alleged "Shootings" were conducted using Firearms with no more than a five round capacity such as: Revolvers and pump action shotguns.

If Conducted with revolvers/pump action shotguns, That will be a Huge "Tell" that it was STAGED, as every "Assault Weapons Ban" legislation noew pending in Massachusetts and in the US House/Senate, Tries to reclassify all Firearms with more than a Five Round capacity as so-called "Assault Weapons" and thereby Banned...That means revolvers and Pump Action shot guns.

It would be a Defacto Hand Gun Ban!
The way they cover these tragedies, you just never know. There is an agenda at work. That much is for sure. Whether or not these attacks are somehow being pushed by some entity remains to be seen. There is certainly no clear evidence of this.

While it is the weekend, may I still suggest curtailing your day-drinking?

Appalling!!!

For an alleged "Second Amendment Supporter" ( Not that I believe you are ) you have an Astounding lack of curiosity, about the Main Vehicle ( Mass "Shootings" ) that are being used to Try and erode Our God Given Liberty!

You just accept out of hand all of the lame stream and fake news reports without question...How is that remotely possible, unless you are a paid Soros/Media Matters Troll?

What a coincidence....to coincide with the march on S&W today.

I believe that these mass shooting are staged.

Call me paranoid.

Yep!

I don't believe it was a "Coincidence" that this alleged "Shooting" Happened, on the Day of Hogg Boy's March!

It was time "Too Perfectly", for the six o'clock news and the Gun Control Crowd to use this for Sound Bites after the March!

"New: The Jacksonville gunman was a gamer in the Madden tournament who lost, and he killed himself after opening fire, another competitor tells me."

View: https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1033794188284850176?s=12

If true, the left will still push the gun control angle and ignore the fact that we have created a generation of participation trophy winners that don’t know how to lose and continue to ignore the mental illness issues. Wayyy easier just to push for moar feckless gun lawrs

Was it a First-Person shooter?...

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom