Madden tournament shooting

There is in fact, a lot of video from many of the evets mentioned. Vegas, Orlando, Parkland, the most recent one was at the very least live audio recorded.

People grieve in different ways. I'm not going to try and get inside the head of a father who's child was executed at school. Laughing may have been the only thing keeping him sane at that point. It's not unreasonable to think that once he knew the camera was rolling it would obviously look odd.

Again though, you say hundreds of people, I'd say it's more in the thousands of people that would all need to be on the same pageto pull all this off. Which itself is a ridiculous thought.

The other question is, what is the end game? We live in one of the only states dumb enough to have changed gun laws in regards to this stuff. Thanks Maura...

There is in fact, a lot of video from many of the evets mentioned. Vegas, Orlando, Parkland, the most recent one was at the very least live audio recorded.

People grieve in different ways. I'm not going to try and get inside the head of a father who's child was executed at school. Laughing may have been the only thing keeping him sane at that point. It's not unreasonable to think that once he knew the camera was rolling it would obviously look odd.

Again though, you say hundreds of people, I'd say it's more in the thousands of people that would all need to be on the same pageto pull all this off. Which itself is a ridiculous thought.

The other question is, what is the end game? We live in one of the only states dumb enough to have changed gun laws in regards to this stuff. Thanks Maura...

Oh stop it! I have said, "There is not one single, start to finish, HD video, showing an actual shooting" and there isn't. And you bring up,"There is in fact, a lot of video from many of the events mentioned". That clearly isn't the same as seeing actual video of the alleged "Shooting".

There is zero excuse, for you and others on this site, not demanding release of videos of shootings in areas, where their are known video surveillance, such as the 2013 LAX TSA check point "Shooting" and 2013 DC Navy Yard "Shooting"...None! All I keep hearing is excuses and worse...Derision of my suggestion.

Last edited:
You make some interesting points about there being a lack of video.

OTOH, staging large mass shootings would involve hundreds of people and I find it hard to believe that at least one person involved wouldn't come forward eventually to prove that it was a fake. If you're implying that the deep state is involved and the shootings are real, I still find it hard to believe that someone doesn't step forward to prove it was planned, unless they believed that they would disappear.

Having said that, I still have problems with Robbie Parker at Sandy Hook. The morning after the shootings where his daughter supposedly died, shows him laughing, and it isn't until he knows that the cameras started to roll that he begins to choke up. From my perspective, if my child was killed in a mass shooting, I'd have to be sedated for days, or longer, before I could grasp the reality of what happened.

BTW, no need to refer to NES posters as "alleged 2nd amendment supporters" to make your point

From what I understand, 'Crisis actor' groups such as 'Crowds for Hire' which reportedly help stage many of these events, have the participants sign "Non-disclosure" agreements. Also, as your more than aware, the fake news lamestream, which is a full-on participant ( Particularly CNN ) in the left wing undermining of our Republic, would probably never publish something conflicting the establishment narrative, if one of the 'Crisis actors' were to come forward and tell how they staged it...Something tells me that person would have a short life expectancy.

Also, I am not implying the shootings are "Real", I believe they are acted out and staged with no one actually getting hurt.

The actual "Shooting" part of the event, is not acted out and shown to the public because it's premise and narrative is ridiculous and near impossible to replicate, so instead of acting it out and recording it, they just "Tell us it happened" and we are supposed to just take their word for it

Last edited:
The clowns Twitter and Reddit content is a sea of anger, self loathing, anti-Americanism, anti-Trumpism, and adoration for like minded mass murdering psychopaths.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray/status/1033898189357600768

Fake news, or rather, more incorrect journalism from the pundit. Reddit user ravenschamp was not the shooter. They issued an "update" that removed the total ass-pull and changed the headline. Not much of a retraction given the entire thrust of the original article was incorrect.

The alleged reddit user is currently doing an AMA about how he is not the madden mass shooter:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/comments/9av2g3/im_apparently_the_madden_shooter_whats_up/

Last edited:
The clowns Twitter and Reddit content is a sea of anger, self loathing, anti-Americanism, anti-Trumpism, and adoration for like minded mass murdering psychopaths.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/stillgray/status/1033898189357600768

Going to point out this is false the same internet detectives that fought you the wrong marathon bomber f***ed up again. His user is actively posting on reddit today, which kills the anti trump link as well as the reddit user link.
reddit: the front page of the internet

Since 2013, residents in Maryland must obtain a handgun qualification license from the state police before purchasing a pistol or revolver. That means Katz would have submitted his fingerprints, undergone a background check, and passed a firearms safety training course to buy those guns.

Katz legally purchased a 9mm handgun and a .45-caliber handgun back home in Maryland in the last month, according to officials.

CNN also obtained police records that show 26 calls for service to the police from the Katz family home in Columbia, Maryland, from 1993 to 2009, for issues ranging from "mental illness" to domestic disputes. At least two of those calls involved Katz arguing with his mother, though none of the reports provided to CNN show any physical violence. The Howard County Police Department declined to release the reports from a number of the incidents, citing statutory restrictions.

David Katz, the Jacksonville shooter, had history of mental illness and police visits to family home - CNN

at least they admit he went through all the hoops.

From what I understand, 'Crisis actor' groups such as 'Crowds for Hire' which reportedly help stage many of these events, have the participants sign "Non-disclosure" agreements. Also, as your more than aware, the fake news lamestream, which is a full-on participant ( Particularly CNN ) in the left wing undermining of our Republic, would probably never publish something conflicting the establishment narrative, if one of the 'Crisis actors' were to come forward and tell how they staged it...Something tells me that person would have a short life expectancy.

Also, I am not implying the shootings are "Real", I believe they are acted out and staged with no one actually getting hurt.

The actual "Shooting" part of the event, is not acted out and shown to the public because it's premise and narrative is ridiculous and near impossible to replicate, so instead of acting it out and recording it, they just "Tell us it happened" and we are supposed to just take their word for it

So let me get this straight, for the last 10+ years, our gov (who I don’t trust either, D’s or R’s) has been hiring groups of crisis actors, having them sign a simple NDA and acting out all of these tragedies, and then sending them on their way back to the actors guild or shitty little play rooms for the next Jesus Christ Superstar show, and nobody (hundreds of people) in that time has had the moral compass or integrity to come forward and say “Hey, this isn’t really happening, we got paid for that, and the people that were allegedly killed are in the witness protection program enjoying their riches for having their lives “ended” and having to disappear afterwards, forever.”

Did I get that right?

I would suggest that you get an MRI done ASAP and see where the tumor is on your brain before it kills you. I mean that sincerely. As a grown man, a professional firefighter even, something is not firing right upstairs anymore and it should concern you because your beliefs are Twilight Zone level.

My father and a few others in my family died of brain tumors, and their behavior shortly before was extremely bizarre and nonsensical as well.

You mean like a simulation????

Oh stop it! I have said, "There is not one single, start to finish, HD video, showing an actual shooting" and there isn't.

That’s because murderers don’t have Hollywood film crews following them around.

If you can’t believe a double homicide/suicide happened because there isn’t a full length HD feature film of it, then you aren’t living in reality. Those are called movies. And aren’t real.

gatewaypundit should be a big clue
If I remember correctly it was a link from a site that I usually find good. I'm pretty sure even the National Enquirer has gotten somethings right on occasion. As the saying goes even a broken clock is right twice a day. It appears in this instance though the clock is more accurate.

Why has this story been much more hush than a lot of others? The other shootings the left is OMGZ GUNZ and it's barely been as in your face this time

Why has this story been much more hush than a lot of others? The other shootings the left is OMGZ GUNZ and it's barely been as in your face this time

No "Fully Semi Auto Assault Rifle with the shoulder thing that goes up and 100 round banana clipazines" is my guess. Plus only 2 dead. I'm not counting the shooter.

It hasn't been. Really it's been the opposite. The US averages almost 50 homicides a day. Rarely do any get national coverage at all. This one has, making it way more covered than most.

I mean, did you hear about the double murder/suicide in Chicago? The double murder in Michigan? The murder/suicide in PA? All happened within the last couple of days. Or the triple murder/suicide last month in NY. Probably not unless you searched them out. I hadn't until I did just that. Because none really had much coverage other than locally.

No "Fully Semi Auto Assault Rifle with the shoulder thing that goes up and 100 round banana clipazines" is my guess. Plus only 2 dead. I'm not counting the shooter.

Also, the left knows that all the standard gun control ideas they try to push after these events are pretty much already in place in Maryland and STILL failed. They need some time to come up something even more restrictive and "out there" to propose.

After all, if the current laws that are already in place that you have been trying to take nationwide forever don't work, there must be something even more prohibitive and restrictive that they have to invent

Crescent news and others have been covering it, although in terms of hysteria its not full blown because there's no toddler corpses.

Toddler Zombie-corpses...

iu

Also, the left knows that all the standard gun control ideas they try to push after these events are pretty much already in place in Maryland and STILL failed. They need some time to come up something even more restrictive and "out there" to propose.

After all, if the current laws that are already in place that you have been trying to take nationwide forever don't work, there must be something even more prohibitive and restrictive that they have to invent
25,000+ gun laws and this shit still happens. People are starting to figure out that moar gun lawrs isn't the answer.

It hasn't been. Really it's been the opposite. The US averages almost 50 homicides a day. Rarely do any get national coverage at all. This one has, making it way more covered than most.

I mean, did you hear about the double murder/suicide in Chicago? The double murder in Michigan? The murder/suicide in PA? All happened within the last couple of days. Or the triple murder/suicide last month in NY. Probably not unless you searched them out. I hadn't until I did just that. Because none really had much coverage other than locally.
It's because the first news I heard was many deaths and the MSM and DemocRATS were hoping for a slaughter. When that didn't pan out they dropped it.

Just heard a news report that the guns were purchased legally (no mention by whom). I guess he must have driven to the tournament though, because I doubt he legally checked them in on the flight and there is no way he could have gotten by the TSA with 2 guns in his carry on, at least I don't think he could have.

There is no reason that he couldn’t fly with them in checked baggage as long as he was licensed to possess them at both ends. It appears that he was licensed in Maryland but I haven’t seen anything about Florida as of yet.

I applied for my Connecticut permit specifically for the ability to fly out of Bradley with a weapon if I choose to.

Bob

There is no reason that he couldn’t fly with them in checked baggage as long as he was licensed to possess them at both ends. It appears that he was licensed in Maryland but I haven’t seen anything about Florida as of yet.

You don't have to be "licensed" for anything to transport guns into florida or any other mostly-free state.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom