Made my blood boil - why my daughter will learn to shoot

May have been seen already since it's a half year old but I just saw this. It has my blood boiling and my hands shaking with rage while at work. The sick fnck probably thinks this makes him more of man. He could have just as easily broken in and just yelled at her and threatened her and she would have given him all the jewelry and money. There was no need for this besides the fact he is a maniac and does not deserve to live.

This is why my kids are learning to shoot and soon they will have access to the gun cabinets.

Last edited by a moderator:
i made the mistake of watching that video last year when it happened...won't watch it again..made me sick to my stomach

That is sickening to watch.

If the scumbag is ever caught his taxpayer funded lawyer will state "Your Honor I object to the jury seeing this video as it is inflammatory". Judge agrees and scumbag is acquitted, because he never had a pony growing up.

I guess the old standard line "shelter-in-place" isn't what the government makes it out to be.

Just sickening to watch.

this being NJ, what are the chances that she voted to get those icky guns "off the street"? May be she even tried to reason with the thug or tell him that he is disadvantaged because of his race? There are some people, actually quiet a lot of them, who need this shit happen to them bad.

Glad this wasn't a racial attack.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

And if you look up Millburn, NJ's census information it's a very very nice suburban town. Not a wretched hive of scum and villainy. http://www.city-data.com/city/Millburn-New-Jersey.html

It's why I carry at home.

Same with Short Hills where that guy was murdered at the mall while his wife watched in horror. NJ is a horrible state where it is basically impossible to get a carry permit. My wife is from NJ and knows I will never, ever live in that crap hole.

I wish I could fight that man. I would break both of my elbows on his face. I'd say I'd break my kneecaps too... but there wouldn't be enough bone structure left in an ideal world.

Jesus Christ. Makes me ****ing sick. I only wish that the camera caught the mother blowing the ****er away as he came through the doorway.

Agree. Blood boiled.

Saw that video last year. I don't wish to watch it again. Someone like that deserves an agonizing death to say the least. Stuff like that is why my wife and both kids have been taught to shoot. Although I think this pos is undeserving of a quick death by a couple well placed rounds.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

That is sickening to watch.

If the scumbag is ever caught his taxpayer funded lawyer will state "Your Honor I object to the jury seeing this video as it is inflammatory". Judge agrees and scumbag is acquitted, because he never had a pony growing up.

I guess the old standard line "shelter-in-place" isn't what the government makes it out to be.

Just sickening to watch.
He was caught 42 years old rap sheet going back to 1990 just got out of jail
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/02/19251258-suspect-in-nanny-cam-beating-pleads-not-guilty
Good reminder bad things happen everywhere

Yeah, I saw that video exactly once. That thing is a fu*king animal. If he just wanted to rob the house and keep her under control while he was doing it, he could of slapped her a couple of times and that would be it. He enjoyed doing that. Threw her down the cellar stairs at the end, iirc.

I hope all the liberal politicians see this video before any votes are cast for more anti gun laws against legal gun owners in this country

Back
Top Bottom