• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Madison Cawthorn Stopped by Police from Taking Gun on Flight

The other two GOP front runners ran on nothing but “Cawthorn Bad” and didn’t say a damn thing about what they’d do in Congress. He still won a bunch of counties in this district.

What's the old saying? "If your enemy continues to attempt to shove his foot in his mouth, don't help him remove it."

The other two GOP front runners ran on nothing but “Cawthorn Bad” and didn’t say a damn thing about what they’d do in Congress. He still won a bunch of counties in this district.

The winner, edwards, is currently a state senator and represents some of that district so they know him. It’s a very red district so there isn’t much difference on the issues between the 8 or so who ran. The biggest difference is the others who ran besides Cawthorn are adults and won’t be an embarrassment

I’m not sure if Cawthorn had any notable endorsements within NC. He was not well liked by anyone, and it’s not an establishment/anti establishment issue, very conservative GOP wanted nothing to do with him.

The winner, edwards, is currently a state senator and represents some of that district so they know him. It’s a very red district so there isn’t much difference on the issues between the 8 or so who ran. The biggest difference is the others who ran besides Cawthorn are adults and won’t be an embarrassment

I’m not sure if Cawthorn had any notable endorsements within NC. He was not well liked by anyone, and it’s not an establishment/anti establishment issue, very conservative GOP wanted nothing to do with him.
When you say “they” you are talking about me and my neighbors.
I was just adding some perspective from the ground here. It’s my mailbox that’s been getting stuffed with their flyers for the last few months.

Seems like the establishment dumped a bunch of money into the race to defeat Cawthorn. I am sure that they will want some ROI, assuming of course that Edwards can win in the general

Last edited:
Seems like the establishment dumped a bunch of money into the race to defeat Cawthorn. I am sure that they will want some ROI, assuming of course that Edwards can win in the general

It’s a red district in a wave year, edwards will win in November

Everyone except trump wanted cawthorn gone because he’s a moron who constantly says and does stupid things. Edwards votes in congress will probably be exactly the same as Cawthorn but without the clown act.

Cawthorn lost last night. The district will have a reliable conservative who won’t be a moron and seek attention non stop. Cawthorn is was the AOC of the Republican Party.

The winner raised $800k, Cawthorn had $3.5 million
FIFY.

After reading Edwards stand on issues he doesn't seem like an establishment shill. I think it was more like that GOP voters wanted someone who was more electable than Cawthorn.

I've got my fingers crossed that Marjorie Taylor Greene wins re-election. I just want to see what she is like when unleashed.

It’s a red district in a wave year, edwards will win in November

Everyone except trump wanted cawthorn gone because he’s a moron who constantly says and does stupid things. Edwards votes in congress will probably be exactly the same as Cawthorn but without the clown act.

Buh buh but, TRUMP!!!!! LOL

After reading Edwards stand on issues he doesn't seem like an establishment shill. I think it was more like that GOP voters wanted someone who was more electable than Cawthorn.

I've got my fingers crossed that Marjorie Taylor Greene wins re-election. I just want to see what she is like when unleashed.
If Edwards can win, only his voting record will tell where he stands for sure.

One of the best Conservative speechs I have seen in my time was Paul Ryan at CPAC. We all know how is deeds lined up with that.

Back
Top Bottom