• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Magazine capacity question

Dadof3Girlz

NES Member
I thought I heard about someone trying to fight against the magazine capacity and trying to overturn it so there is no more 10rd limit (for Massachusetts). Has anyone heard of this or have any info on it?

Funny thing ... the courts consistently rule that the 2A is not infringed because people have options other than AR15s to exercise their 2A rights, but they would not dream of allowing banning of one religion because there are plenty of others to choose from.

Worman is the longest of longshots.

Funny thing ... the courts consistently rule that the 2A is not infringed because people have options other than AR15s to exercise their 2A rights, but they would not dream of allowing banning of one religion because there are plenty of others to choose from.

Worman is the longest of longshots.

That’s a great observation. Comparing our 2A infringements with the equivalent for the 1A always fascinates me. Most fascinating how pols don’t get it.

That’s a great observation. Comparing our 2A infringements with the equivalent for the 1A always fascinates me. Most fascinating how pols don’t get it.

It should be done more often. Colion Noir(sp.?) referenced just that in a rebuttal to a Vox video about gun control. He asked (and I’m paraphrasing here) what would happen if people had to take a course and wait 3 weeks to exercise their 1st amendment right. He used that time frame as a direct reference to Vox stating that this was the timeframe for getting a license in MA, which is of course hilarious in it’s own right.

Back
Top Bottom