Magazine-Fed Semi-Automatic Assault Pistol (Monterey Park Shooting)

This assault pistol can shoot thousands of rounds per minute! Normally I can only do hundreds with my glock

From the article;
“It turns a semi-automatic firearm into, essentially, a machine gun,” explained Estevan. “So, instead of one round being discharged from a firearm with the single pull of the trigger, when the switch is installed onto a firearm, you’re looking at 1,200 rounds with the single pull of the trigger within a minute.”

Wow, a 1,200 round magazine? :rolleyes:

I make it easy for people.

I hate everybody. Black, white, gay, straight, bi, cis, trans, all of the 68 genders, Jew, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Taoist, males, females, Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, cave man diet, vegan, vegetarian, left Twix, right Twix, no Twix, etc.

Makes it so much easier.
So it looks like you're NOT against Pastafarians?

I make it easy for people.

I hate everybody. Black, white, gay, straight, bi, cis, trans, all of the 68 genders, Jew, Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Taoist, males, females, Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, cave man diet, vegan, vegetarian, left Twix, right Twix, no Twix, etc.

Makes it so much easier.
Haven't you claimed to be a transgender Armenian (who's grandparents were 'in the Armenian Genocide') named Roger Smith III?

Back
Top Bottom