Magazine online purchases

Off approved roster pistols at a dealer. Which a C&R license now gets around if C&R eligible.
You could always get off-roster C&R guns with a C&R FFL . . . providing that you did it in person out of state or that the seller would ship direct to you without a MA FFL (dealer) involved. I did that once at KTP.

It would be the ultimate skinflint story to buy a regular capacity mag with the intention of bringing it to a smith to cripple and getting pinched on the way, vs buying a slightly more expensive crippled mag.
Holding out for OP getting plus-sized mags mailed to their house,
promptly neuters them,
and then five years later the vendor is raided
and all the customers in the sales database
get jacked up because they received felony mags.

Back when I was in elementary school, at the beginning of the year we always had some guy come in and tell us all how to sell magazines. It was purported to raise money for the school and for some obscure charity. Invariably we were to hassle our aunts and uncles to order magazines through us, so the shady sales guy could make some dough and we would get some cheap trinkets as reward for our efforts. It was just short of a ponzi scheme, the difference being we didn't even get a cut.

I imagine that you could buy THESE magazines online still?
ee2935ee4fa3bd11cce27ead088c624a.jpg

like if I was some old retired guy I would start a letter writing campaign
I bet you can't hardly wait.
297.png

Holding out for OP getting plus-sized mags mailed to their house,
promptly neuters them,
and then five years later the vendor is raided
and all the customers in the sales database
get jacked up because they received felony mags.

Not a good case if there's no corpus delecti, as howie would say.... [rofl] that's not very strong

Makes sense now thanks. Yeah CT is pretty ridiculous. You can keep the 'high cap' mags if you been a good boy and registered them with 5-0. Carry 11 rounds in mag, none in chamber? Felony. Cop rolls up on you, law says to make sure to chamber a round as he's coming up to you so you're legal [smile]

The one thing in CT...and why a lot of people still carry standard mags is that first offense is only a citation..so carry on and hope you never need it or might lose your one chance

Why would anyone ship hi-cap magazines to Massachusetts? That would defeat the whole purpose of the hi-cap magazine ban.
exactly why it is so hard to get them.
Some vendors on Gunbroker have PRE-BAN/(pre 1994 ) mags for different guns , that are pricey, but available for Mass residents with LTC-A

You're probably getting confused because S&W realigned that product line from several years ago.

You probably bought a 10 rd mag for an M&P "SUB COMPACT" (thats what they call it now)

I want to smack the shit out of the person at S&W that thought reordering their product line in this way was a good idea. It's not, it sucks, and its confusing as hell.
SW executive team, a bunch of c*nts.

SW executive team, a bunch of c*nts.

"Now that we're done cranking our QC down to a shittier level, we can create a new, entirely different product that will subsume the name of an older product, then we'll just rename the old product!!"

"Now that we're done cranking our QC down to a shittier level, we can create a new, entirely different product that will subsume the name of an older product, then we'll just rename the old product!!"
Pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom