• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

magnifiers

Im looking for a magnifier for my AR-10 (has an Aimpoint ML2 on it). Want to be able to go more comfortably mid-range with it so was thinking of picking up a magnifier. There's a ton of them out there - ranging from $80-800. Just wanted to see what other's experiences have been like with different magnifiers/mounts before I make a purchase. Thanks!

Last edited:
massduster said:
Im looking for a magnifier for my AR-15 (has an Aimpoint ML2 on it). Want to be able to go more comfortably mid-range with it so was thinking of picking up a magnifier. There's a ton of them out there - ranging from $80-800. Just wanted to see what other's experiences have been like with different magnifiers/mounts before I make a purchase. Thanks!

Buy no craps. Aimpoint 3x magnifier on Larue mount.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

I have a set of Leapers/UTG magnifier (SCP-MF3WQS) + red dot (SCP-DS3840W).
comes with two quick-debouch mounts - low and high, rubber caps and some other accessories. also magnifier is flip-up type so it's on only when you need it.
i'm happy with it and price didn't put a hole in my pocket.

SCP_MF3WQS_APP_1.gif

china - yeah, thats my first choice, but they are pricey - if there was something close, for less, I'd consider that. if not Ill bite the bullet.

retro - thanks, Ive dealt with them before - good stuff. Everything they have is sold out!

dnepro - is that 3x? I'll check it out

Anyone use a Vortex VM3? I know they make some decent optics. The VM3 goes for $250 with a mount (mount is made in the USA, im not sure on the optic).

massduster said:
china - yeah, thats my first choice, but they are pricey - if there was something close, for less, I'd consider that. if not Ill bite the bullet.

Only pain once and it's smooth sailing later. Get craps, you felt more pains later.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Forum Runner

yeah, yeah - I know, guys. Thanks for talking sense into me. I'll wait and get the aimpoint/larue (which was my original intention). Just had to see if there was anything else comparable out there! Thanks!

I have a primary arms 3x premium on their flip to side mounted behind my eotech and I gotta say for the price the glass and durability are great. The rifle that setup on has had the shit kicked out of it and the magnifier has stood up to the abuse.

sent from your moms phone.

Back
Top Bottom