• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Make America Free Again (Unless it rains) AR15 shoot 5/12/18

Final and unfortunate update:
Guys the event host has now prematurely canceled the event due to some showers on the Saturday forecast. I fought hard to get him to change his mind but he won’t budge. Apparently a large number of people are afraid to get their rifles wet in the rain. Brad said he will standing at the property to tell people who come that it’s cancled. The shirts are already in the process of being made, so I will get you out a shirt if you ordered one. You can get in touch with me rather quickly at [email protected]

Update: shoot is definitely happening. Address is on the event page below and I’ll post it here.
118 cushman road Rochester MA
Please be there for 3pm Saturday May 12th 2018.
Let’s enjoy the company of like minded people and come together to have fun and protest the idiotic laws that are becoming common place now.

Update 4/30/18 : I have made a separate event page that is public as the original is private and shall remain so in case my page gets taken down. If you like to attend, here is the link.
View: https://www.facebook.com/events/445719159221280??ti=ia

UPDATE 4/26/18: to anyone interested in this event. Brad the gentleman hosting it has now stated that ANY legally owned firearm is welcome along with ANY legally owned mags. I’ll post his update in the photos below.

Invitation to all willing to come for a solidarity shoot down in Rochester MA at a private outdoor range. The event will be held Saturday May 12. Further details to come. If you’re willing to come please comment and help spread the word. The event is now searchable on Facebook by looking up “make America free again 2018”

Update. I have posted a photo of the even page since so many people want to doubt me because I’m a new member and said details to come. I’ll be there if you’d like to meet me. Last time I checked I wasn’t a tyrannical lesbian. I’m also having shirts made for the event and selling them for cost. Any fund left over will be donated to GOAL. The design for the shirt is posted below. I have a go fund me up to raise the funding for the shirts based on 200 people coming. Click here to support Make America Free Again shirts organized by Derek John Hubbell

Further update: 20, 30 round legal preban mags are acceptable, if you’re from NH or Maine then obviously your mags are legal and welcome. The whole point of his shoot is fighting for semi autos in the commonwealth, to show there’s no reason to demonize these particular firearms.

Update. See new photo.

Attachments

• C0566B41-DD77-437D-9D1D-F730C7974BFD.png
    C0566B41-DD77-437D-9D1D-F730C7974BFD.png
    65 KB · Views: 159
  • E6EA221E-3F9B-4FCF-8EE6-E4C89C5806F1.jpeg
    E6EA221E-3F9B-4FCF-8EE6-E4C89C5806F1.jpeg
    633 KB · Views: 142
  • 9F67BEBB-199A-408A-AFAF-38176E9AC48E.png
    9F67BEBB-199A-408A-AFAF-38176E9AC48E.png
    62 KB · Views: 190
  • 84D1A57F-92DB-45A0-8C82-CBA656086FA0.jpeg
    84D1A57F-92DB-45A0-8C82-CBA656086FA0.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
What private range? Sippican? I guess it's "private" as any other club.

Born and raised in Rochester, still own land there, parents and bro still there. OLDer Rochester residents (5th gen). Not a new mcmansion resident.....

Private range? as in someone's backyard or at a "private" gun club? A little more info would help if you want support as this could be a recipe for disaster....

I'd tend to want something AR-esque when I'm that close to New Bedford.

Interested in details, wondering if Maura.

Yea New Bedford is definitely a need to carry 2 guns kind of town... Unless of course unless you listen to those in the government who will tell you about how "up and coming" it is.. They're going to get the rail - like 10 years ago, etc...

New member, very few details about the "event", ARs involved... Think I'll sit this one out.

Yea New Bedford is definitely a need to carry 2 guns kind of town... Unless of course unless you listen to those in the government who will tell you about how "up and coming" it is.. They're going to get the rail - like 10 years ago, etc...

Your'e more likely to get run over by a tractor. Rochester is a beautiful town. NB has it's sections but but lot of good too. Member at Sippican. Nice facility.

Back
Top Bottom