Make TPNES Green Again

TPNES

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I noticed people post here when they re-up their Green. So just letting you all know I did too. And then the jackboot thug moderators (only kidding...) made me go Dealer. Make TPNES Green Again! Didn't even get a refund, the indignity! You all will have to put up with my midnight classified rants for another year. Sorry in advance.

mac1911

NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
If your going to push goods for a dealer you should be registered as one. I still dont understand why the other dealers just dont post instead of you doing it for them.?

TPNES

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
If your going to push goods for a dealer you should be registered as one. I still dont understand why the other dealers just dont post instead of you doing it for them.?
My dealer patrons have busy lives up in their ivory towers, they have lots of suppressors and machine guns to clean while looking down on all of us common folk ants. Their day to day lives preclude them from having the time to post and communicate ads. This arrangement works out for everyone, well for most people, the skinflints remain butthurt.

TPNES

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Thank you for actually following the law,.. and for being an example to other shops that refuse to.
Whoa whoa whoa, no one said to use the L word here, I hope you are not fond of Frau Healey and her “laws” as well. But yes, dealers should have dealer accounts.

67ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Whoa whoa whoa, no one said to use the L word here, I hope you are not fond of Frau Healey and her “laws” as well. But yes, dealers should have dealer accounts.
Excuse me sir please show all due respect it is Herr Healy

ParrytheWind

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm not talking about NES, but the fact that lowers should be available at every FFL across the Commonwealth,...

TPNES

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I look forward to that day! Be the change that you want to see in the world type stuff! AOC would be proud of our activism I am sure.

67ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
I noticed people post here when they re-up their Green. So just letting you all know I did too. And then the jackboot thug moderators (only kidding...) made me go Dealer. Make TPNES Green Again! Didn't even get a refund, the indignity! You all will have to put up with my midnight classified rants for another year. Sorry in advance.
Are you gonna put them in the Dealer section now because that is where they should be

TPNES

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Are you gonna put them in the Dealer section now because that is where they should be
Good question sir! Without speaking for any of the mods, I think after previous threads this community is of the overall consensus that if you have a dealer account you can post in both, as paying extra should be bringing extra access, not restricting. WTS classifieds are fair game to post in, with the discretionary understanding that one should not flood the WTS classifieds with every cockamamie item in the inventory. I try to collate everything together (such as lowers) when possible and then post rarer items individually (Mk23, 5-7, PS90, custom shop sidearms etc). I do also post in the dealer sub thread. Be well!

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Oh, is that where they should be? Why does everyone think this?

Once and for all...

DEALERS ARE ALLOWED TO POST IN THE REGULAR CLASSIFIEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So everybody can stop f***ing reporting it.

Here's a quote from the rules:
If you're a dealer, you must sign up for a Dealer account. In addition to being able to post in the regular classifieds, with a dealer account you'll also get your own place in the "Dealer Forum" located HERE.
The regular classifieds get way more traffic than the dealer classifieds. The dealers know this and use posts in the regular classifieds to help drive people to their dealer page. If we think someone's abusing this, we have a chat with them.

Top Bottom