Make your very own Gun Free Zone

Out of the 57 “High Profile” cases listed by the Brady Bunch, 48 are defined within “Gun Free Zones”. Given that statistic, it would appear that you have an 85% greater chance of encountering danger while within a “Gun Free Zone” than outside of one.

I think this is called the “Washington D.C. Experiment for a Gun Free Society” [thinking]

I think they upgraded it...Now they have those Portable Gun Free Zones on the go:

tee02.gif

If you make it they will come

Just shows to go ya that LA,NYC,DC,San-Fran and Ac/Dc are all Gun free zones that have the highest crime statistics. Why; just look at England. They just had a drive by shooting of an ex Caniadian solder that was out for a cookout with his Hells Angles buds and someone in a very safe green Volvo shot him in the head as he was riding on his scooter. Same thing happend last year on the same road after the same BarbieQ

Make a Bumby Sticker out of this

CCWCardFront.jpg

I actaully watched that on the half hour news hour on Fox news one night after i got home from work. My girlfriend got pissed cause I was laughing so hard it woke her up at 3 am

Back
Top Bottom