Mall shooting in NJ?

Kind of takes all the manihood out of jamming a soda can in the pump handle and filling up while smoking a butt with the engine running.
i carry a large spring clamp in all my trucks, clip it instead standing around holding the handle like a dick stuck in my truck, engine running and talk on the cell.

what i don't understand... if their are so many of us people, who do legally carry. why has not one single person who is a "ltc a" has never took a shoot at not even one of the guys who come into a public place to start shooting randomly.
i have carried for 25 years and was in a Wedy's and a bank five minutes before armed robberies. If i can get to cover with a free fire line of sight, i will start shooting till i run out of ammo.

i have carried for 25 years and was in a Wedy's and a bank five minutes before armed robberies. If i can get to cover with a free fire line of sight, i will start shooting till i run out of ammo or bad guys.

FIFY. One shot, one kill.

what i don't understand... if their are so many of us people, who do legally carry. why has not one single person who is a "ltc a" has never took a shoot at not even one of the guys who come into a public place to start shooting randomly.

Gun free zones

i carry a large spring clamp in all my trucks, clip it instead standing around holding the handle like a dick stuck in my truck, engine running and talk on the cell.

I always wedge the gas cap in. Once in Burlington, the attendant shut the flow off till I held it by hand.

The Victim Mindset (NJ Mall Shooting)

Pretty amazing that people that were never in danger were (are) having emotional reactions like an actual Mass shooting event occurred even though this guy only went there to kill himself. They may have had a near life experience and not even realized it. They'll go to therapy now for months, Doctors may even prescribe powerful psychiatric medications (read:SSRI's) to try to help them sort through their self-inflicted / self-prescribed PTSD from a shooting that had nothing to do with them.

I said it before and I'll say it again, sheeple live in bubble world of safety, anything (anything) that represents or makes them confront their own mortality is met with derision, hatred, and fear. Guns are just the most salient ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom