• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MALL TERROR Possible ‘active shooter’ at Tanger Outlets in Arizona leaves 1 hurt with mall on lockdown as terrified shoppers hide

Reptile

NES Member
POLICE have confirmed a shooting at Tanger Outlets in Arizona. At least one has been shot at this time.

All businesses in the area are being asked to lock down and people should avoid the area.

Continues...

Mall Terror? I think not. Gang shooting... ding ding ding. Headline makes the shooting seem indiscriminate, but this arose from a beef with two groups of people. We had the same thing happen locally just a few weeks ago.

My Sister lives in Peoria AZ and lives near that mall. She got stuck in the traffic near one of the entrances for quite some time. It was 2 guys who were arguing and then each one pulled their guns and started shooting

99% of "mass shooting" and "active shooter" reports are criminals duking it out in public but TVNooozMSM has to embellish it into toddler harvesting as quickly as possible
Wasn’t there an active shooter scare that turned out to be some fancy boy with a f***ing umbrella??

Wasn’t there an active shooter scare that turned out to be some fancy boy with a f***ing umbrella??

Yeah a several years ago at Burlington mall some kid had a "gun shaped umbrella" or some bullshit attached to his backpack and like 3 different agencies went fully tactical tommy and descended on the place. then they find the kid and it turns out to be a large case of absolutely nothing.

Yeah a several years ago at Burlington mall some kid had a "gun shaped umbrella" or some bullshit attached to his backpack and like 3 different agencies went fully tactical tommy and descended on the place. then they find the kid and it turns out to be a large case of absolutely nothing.
I think he was long gone, and saw it on the news and called up and said "I think that might have been me" LOL

Did they charge him for scaring the sheep?

One person shot not even killed yet. So It was 1000 times safer than Covid which is a joke in itself…

Back
Top Bottom