Man, 20, charged with murder for 'robbing and shooting dead 25-year-old Temple University graduate' while he was walking his dog at 7pm in Philadelphi

Reptile

NES Member

PICTURED: Man, 20, charged with murder for 'robbing and shooting dead 25-year-old Temple University graduate' while he was walking his dog at 7pm in Philadelphia​

• Milan Loncar, 25, was shot dead Wednesday while he was out walking his dog
  • Surveillance video showed two men as they surrounded him on the sidewalk
  • They then appeared to rifle through his pockets before he was shot in the chest
  • The suspects then ran from the scene while Milan clutched the dog's leash
  • The 2019 graduate of Temple University worked in construction management
  • Police have charged 20-year-old Josephus Davis with his murder

A 20-year-old man has been charged with the murder of Temple University graduate Milan Loncar, who was robbed and shot dead while walking his dog in Philadelphia.

Josephus Davis was arrested during a traffic stop in Kensington, Philadelphia, on Wednesday, wearing clothing that matched the description of one of the suspects, Fox 29 reports.

Loncar, 25, was walking his dachshund-chihuahua mix dog named Roo on Wednesday at about 7pm when he was shot dead just one block from his home.

Surveillance video showed the moment two men approached Milan, reached for his pockets and then fatally shot him in the chest in what police believe was a robbery attempt.

This is why idgaf about slavery, Jim Crow and the KKK. Since the 1960s, blacks have committed the vast majority of interracial crime against whites. The black on white rape stats are disgusting.

Sad to think this man won't get the death penalty or even serve life in prison.
It really is sad that the majority of NES members' only experiences with black people is through the media or their workplace. Not directed at you. Just that your post spurred a though and the other posts confirmed it.

It really is sad that the majority of NES members' only experiences with black people is through the media or their workplace. Not directed at you. Just that your post spurred a though and the other posts confirmed it.
The only thing I can personally say is I've worked with hundreds if not thousands of minorities. There were times I can remember that I put my career on the line and came close to losing it over them. I try my best never to judge a person by the color of their skin only how big of an a**h*** they are, I would of comment on the article the same way no matter what the race.

And if the police shot him

We would be forced to chant "say his name" Forced to endure more "peaceful" protests, more lectures from the Left about how hateful we are. And he likely will never serve life in jail, and if not, this brutal cycle of madness will continue to repeat itself.

This is why idgaf about slavery, Jim Crow and the KKK. Since the 1960s, blacks have committed the vast majority of interracial crime against whites. The black on white rape stats are disgusting.
I believe the last year they kept the stats of black/white rape, it was like 20,000 black on white, 0 white on black.

I believe the last year they kept the stats of black/white rape, it was like 20,000 black on white, 0 white on black.
Why do you suppose that is?

If only 3% of rapes are reported - it's much worse than that.

Someone needs to put all these white supremacist down!
I bet he was a Trump supporter and a Proud Boi as well..
He sure as hell, boogaloo'd the life out of that guy.
He deserved it though, that non productive, undocumented pharmacist, lazy ass, self serving, member of society, mooching of the govt. tit, he most certainly was.
How dare he be edumicated and try to improve his quality of life! Damm racist!

If only Lord Jesus Biden and Kuminma H'ass would be brave and strong enough to pass legislation to stop all this white on black, gun violence...
Like the fine job they are doing with Coby-2.0 and saving the planet by going all gender zero on everything.

Maybe BLM and Anti-FA will hold another mostly peaceful protest denouncing all this violence by Our white oppressors and burn down their city!

Last edited:
PA is going to have a whole host crime and these types of problems with Hiden Biden in office. This is the tip of the iceberg.

The dog is way taller than I expected a dachshund-chihuahua mix to be.

And 20 years old? Looks like the odometer was rolled back a bit.

Back
Top Bottom