Man Accidentally Kills Pregnant Wife While Cleaning Gun

Glocks must have the striker released to release the slide.

All part of that "Triple-Safe Action," you know....

Please tell me Florida still has the Electric chair .

Because its time to fire up Ole Sparky.

Burn this piece of shit before he has a chance to procreate .

Link to Felony info?

I read the fox article and a few others, any links to his felony history? Not surprising I can not find it on the liberal media...[rolleyes]

I read the fox article and a few others, any links to his felony history? Not surprising I can not find it on the liberal media...[rolleyes]

The only thing you'd see in their report is that " while a man, who was innocently cleaning a gun was victimized by the very thing he was trying to clean. The gun said enough is enough, got up on its own and went on a rampage killing a mother and her child. If only we had prevented felons from owning firearms this could have all been prevented.[rolleyes]

http://www.wftv.com/news/16817263/detail.html

Enio Abreu was previously charged with a felony for forging a passport in 1992 and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon in 1997. A few years later he was caught with a gun while soliciting a prostitute. The crimes were committed in Miami Dade County.

"Before I even pick it up, the first thing I do is check the magazine to make sure that it is empty. I try to keep the breech open while I'm cleaning it, that way it can't fire," he said.

According to the sheriff’s office, only one bullet discharged. It first struck the husband in the hand and then his pregnant wife in the stomach. She was airlifted to Orlando Regional Medical Center, where she and her unborn baby died"

Things that make you Ummm...

The first thing i do is to triple check to make sure there isn't any ammunition near or around when I'm fondling my piece and the gun and will continue to cleaning [wink] What you think I meant? [smile]

Perhaps the "try to keep the breech open" remark was a reference to slides having an annoying habit of slamming home when the slide stop is inadvertently released.

He oughta get to together with the woman who shot herself while trying to kill the mice in her trailer and have an open carry date.

I kinda like to take the slide off when I clean, but that's just me.

And a FULL cleaning requires it.

However, a bore snake down the barrel with a locked-back slide and a few drops of synthetic oil, followed by a wipe-down, are usually sufficient for post-range ministrations.

Less wear and tear on those "stamped tab rails," for guns so designed. [wink]

This reminds me of Claudine Longet and Spider Sabich for those of us old enough to remember:

At the sensational trial, Longet claimed the gun discharged accidentally as Sabich was showing her how it worked. Despite the fact that the autopsy found that Sabich was bent over with his back turned to her and Claudine was no closer than 6 feet (1.8 m) from him, she stuck to her story that it was a tragic accident.

This reminds me of Claudine Longet and Spider Sabich for those of us old enough to remember:

I"m not that old but I remember the "Claudine Longet Invitational" SNL skit where they would show a skier going off course and then a gunshot sound. [laugh]

-Mike

I"m not that old but I remember the "Claudine Longet Invitational" SNL skit where they would show a skier going off course and then a gunshot sound. [laugh]

-Mike

The script for which was posted on this forum about 2 months ago - after I referred to it in yet another "gun cleaning tragedy."

Back
Top Bottom