• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Attempts Attack On Lenin Corpse, Shoots Police Officer

A man attempted to break into the building housing the tomb of Vladamir Lenin this week, armed with a high-powered gas pistol that he intended to use to shoot the corpse.

Sergey Karpentsov is alleged to have badly beaten an officer before shooting and wounding him with the gas pistol, before being taken down by other officers who came running to the fallen policeman.

“My main demand is the quick bulldozing of the mausoleum which contains the body of the anti-Christ. I wanted to open fire on the tomb with an assault rifle but I was advised not to do that in case the tomb is armour-plated,” Karpentsov said of the attempt.

“I have drawn attention to this issue with my actions.”

The officer he wounded is recovering. Karpentsov is undergoing psychiatric testing.

There are plenty of "live" commies still around, even right here in the US., millions of them, why go after a corpse?

Also, isnt that bullet proof glass around Lenins body?.....I think so.

"I wanted to open fire on the tomb with an assault rifle but I was advised not to do that in case the tomb is armour-plated..."

Imagine sitting in some consulting firm and you get that phone call.
This is Russia we are talking about. I imagine Mr. Karpentsov was talking to his buddies, after they had one or two Vodkas (bottles, not shots).

Back
Top Bottom