• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man attempts to open fire in a theater *****THWARTED*****

We never will hear about this because it had a better ending. Media zombies all want tragedy to spice the news up. To bad he shot one guy but he got what he deserved

Thinking that any form of legislation could substantively affect the presence of a half-billion or so firearms in the country isn't fallacious, it is stupid.

He probably just cleaned it before hand. Doesn't the Glock manual discourage that?

Yep. The copper grease is an anti-seize lubricant and is used to properly break in the gun even though most say there is no break in period. Mine has lasted a pretty long time.

And I love the story and hope it will get some antis attention so they can see the other side of guns used to help the public.

Sent from my POS iPhone

This is another dupe thread.

It also duplicates the FALSE claim that it was "an attempted theater shooting". It wasn't. The shooter was running away from an entirely different scene and trying to hide in the theater, where he was cornered and shot in the restroom by an off-duty deputy sheriff who was working security at the theater.

Back
Top Bottom