• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man in Video who was arrested at NH rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it's cool to touch an officer?

Can I just come up and put my hands on you in the middle of an altercation?

Edit: Nevermind. I missed the original thread on this and had not seen the video. I wish this man no harm, but I still question his judgement in invading another persons space, especially when that other person was a police officer.

Last edited:

Edit: Nevermind. I missed the original thread on this and had not seen the video. I wish this man no harm, but I still question his judgement in invading another persons space, especially when that other person was a police officer.
Because police officers are special [rolleyes] STFU

Fail. Equal protection under the law. If the pigs won't enforce it, the people will start taking up the responsibility. How many cops invaded the personal space of bystanders, and put their hands on them? If the cops were right in doing what they did to this guy, then the crowd would have been right to tase, pin, and cuff every cop that laid hands on someone.

No one touched anyone until the guy put his hand on the cops shoulder. From there, it's an easy escalation to a grab, a reach for the neck, etc.

Would you be fine with man doing that to your wife/daughter/you in the middle of an altercation? Why should it be ok for this guy to do to a cop?

Lastly, the woman speaking has a right to free speech, just as this guy did. But engaging someone who had a family member killed by a firearm is bad taste. He showed up to stir the pot and stirred it a little too hard, he got caught up and put his hands on someone else first. Game over.

And in regards to the chimney fire in summer. Many items can and do vent to a chimney sometimes. A dead bat, birds nest or anything can fall down, ignite, and spark creosote, especially if the chimney is rarely used/cleaned and has built up creosote over the years.

Or, someone set it on fire, which is shitty of that person.

No one touched anyone until the guy put his hand on the cops shoulder. From there, it's an easy escalation to a grab, a reach for the neck, etc.

Would you be fine with man doing that to your wife/daughter/you in the middle of an altercation? Why should it be ok for this guy to do to a cop?

Lastly, the woman speaking has a right to free speech, just as this guy did. But engaging someone who had a family member killed by a firearm is bad taste. He showed up to stir the pot and stirred it a little too hard, he got caught up and put his hands on someone else first. Game over.

And in regards to the chimney fire in summer. Many items can and do vent to a chimney sometimes. A dead bat, birds nest or anything can fall down, ignite, and spark creosote, especially if the chimney is rarely used/cleaned and has built up creosote over the years.

You don't step right infront of some one like that unless u want trouble . And as a cop he was stupid to do that . He could of easily grabbed his gun etc .

You don't step right infront of some one like that unless u want trouble . And as a cop he was stupid to do that . He could of easily grabbed his gun etc .

I never said the cop was right. I am just saying the red shirt guy was an idiot.

And the guy who kicked the keys(?) was just an *******.

I never said the cop was right. I am just saying the red shirt guy was an idiot.

And the guy who kicked the keys(?) was just an *******.

Y he kicked them out of the way so no one would roll on them . That's how I saw it .

And the kid tapering him while he's being held by two guys was right ?

You know All Intelligent one. As a cop I never placed myself that close to someone during a confrontation. The reason that pig placed himself so close that he could push the party into an arrest. I hope those three cops get stomped and everyone sits back and watches the show.

AMEN. Now let's eat.

Did you watch the videos, he interrupted a man not a woman, a touch on the shoulder in and of itself is not an attack, we need to start using logic in law enforcement and stop relying on could haves. Yes a touch on the shoulder could easily turn into a choke but it didn't I could easily attack a cop if I get inside of 10 foot and they wouldn't likely have time to react maybe they should start arresting anyone that gets within 5 foot for potential assualt that may or may not ever happen

Yeah, but watch the body language and actions of the LEOs. Yes, he shouldn't have touched the cop, but even if he didn't, there was no attempt by them to de-escalate the situation at all. I've seen situations where a good cop reasoned with someone like Mr. Musso and resolved whatever "problem" existed without the whole thing going full retard. Obviously there are some cases where the person goes full retard, but this really wasn't one of them.

-Mike

Lastly, the woman speaking has a right to free speech, just as this guy did. But engaging someone who had a family member killed by a firearm is bad taste.

Bullshit! Bad taste? Are you ****ing kidding me???? Not when those people are ACTIVELY engaged in the business of ****ING you out of your civil rights.

If they didn't want to be engaged about their tragedy maybe they shouldn't have come out into a public forum with it... particularly given the FACT that their agenda is politically unpopular with a large portion of the population. Maybe they shouldn't have co-opted themselves with MAIG- an organization whose only goal is clearly to destroy private gun ownership. [thinking] Analogy- let's say you're against gay marriage, for whatever reason. So you decide to join Phelps church. This shit isn't any different. MAIG should not be treated any differently than the public should treat those *******s from WBC. They're just as vile, frankly. We will not have won until we push those ****s into that corner.

-Mike

Last edited:
But using the death of a family member in order to push an agenda that will lead to more innocent lives lost is.......?

The same as what you are doing. They have had something taken away from them.

Listen, I don't want to turn this into pro, anti, blah blah blah. I am looking at this from an outsiders perspective. I'm a dem (by and large, though I do have some issues with the party) that owns, shoots, and is enthusiastic about firearms. I have worked with the poorest of the poor and now some extremely wealthy individuals in New England. I have seen the argument from all socioeconomic sides and to be honest, I stand behind no one.

To me, from what I can see, there is no right answer here and folks as both ends of the 2a debate are way wrong. I don't think banning guns is right, just as I don't think deregulating firearms will make a difference.

What I saw here was a human that put his agenda over the grieving process of another human. That speaker (man or woman, it really doesn't matter) lost a family member to someone with a gun. Whether that person's anger is misdirected or not is irrelevant to me because that person has the right to speak out about their feelings. So show up and pull a move like that guy did shows a lack of empathy to me. It takes a conversation that should be "yes, but" and turns it into "your loss is meaningless".

Again, I don't wish the guy harm. It saddens me when i see something like that happen because it brings me back to wrestling on the floor with 16 year old kids that were trying to hurt me/themselves. But, I have also had a kid pretend to calm down, put a hand on my shoulder, then lash out. I see it from both points of view. The cop getting close is a show of force, the guy putting his hand on the cop was an escalation of force (from "presence" to "physical") and the cop saw it as a threat.

FWIW, that looked like a terrible restraint. I've put guys down that were bigger than him by myself, mainly through leverage (and knowing where to hook, grab, and pull) but my training was based in Judo.

The same as what you are doing. They have had something taken away from them.

Listen, I don't want to turn this into pro, anti, blah blah blah. I am looking at this from an outsiders perspective. I'm a dem (by and large, though I do have some issues with the party) that owns, shoots, and is enthusiastic about firearms. I have worked with the poorest of the poor and now some extremely wealthy individuals in New England. I have seen the argument from all socioeconomic sides and to be honest, I stand behind no one.

To me, from what I can see, there is no right answer here and folks as both ends of the 2a debate are way wrong. I don't think banning guns is right, just as I don't think deregulating firearms will make a difference.

What I saw here was a human that put his agenda over the grieving process of another human. That speaker (man or woman, it really doesn't matter) lost a family member to someone with a gun. Whether that person's anger is misdirected or not is irrelevant to me because that person has the right to speak out about their feelings. So show up and pull a move like that guy did shows a lack of empathy to me. It takes a conversation that should be "yes, but" and turns it into "your loss is meaningless".

Again, I don't wish the guy harm. It saddens me when i see something like that happen because it brings me back to wrestling on the floor with 16 year old kids that were trying to hurt me/themselves. But, I have also had a kid pretend to calm down, put a hand on my shoulder, then lash out. I see it from both points of view. The cop getting close is a show of force, the guy putting his hand on the cop was an escalation of force (from "presence" to "physical") and the cop saw it as a threat.

FWIW, that looked like a terrible restraint. I've put guys down that were bigger than him by myself, mainly through leverage (and knowing where to hook, grab, and pull) but my training was based in Judo.

his grieving process is interfering with my rights.

I agree with 1 thing you said...
What I saw here was a human that put his agenda over the grieving process of another human.

that is exactly what happened when MAIG put that person out in front of the crowd to push Bloomberg's agenda. Once you've decided to voice your opinion; expect that other's will voice their's in return.

Maybe that person should looking into why the person that killed his daughter was not in jail... Or maybe he should have done more to protect her. If he taught her how to protect be it with a gun or some of other self defense maybe she would be alive. It's easier to blame others.

If getting on a bus and reading off the names of dead criminals is a grieving process then he might just want to join forces with Westboro Baptist Church where they do that kind of grieving every day...

his grieving process is interfering with my rights.

Your congress is interfering with your rights. This guy is just a guy, standing in the street, upset that someone from his family was killed with a gun.

And that red shirted guy was just a guy who came to instigate the first guy, and got a little too excited.

And now his chimney caught on fire when his gas water heater kicked on because he probably never cleaned it out.

Pretty sure the law is written to stop an assault and battery on an officer. If you touch one to escalate a situation into fisticuffs, yes that's a violation of the law. But, touching one is not. Anyone that watched the video, that has a reasonable amount of intelligence, would have seen there was no animosity in the touching of the officers shoulder. I'm sure the lying bastards with the badges will tell a whole different story in their police report. I wouldn't be surprised if that instigating little piece of badge wearing shit with the dark hair showed up in court in a wheel chair and neck brace. But, the video is out there. The definition of truth is: "The only thing that can't be changed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom