Man Killed by SWAT team after car thief tells cops he found meth in car he stole

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-shoot-kill-grandpa-fruitless-raid-based-tip-thief-stole-car/

[banghead]

TLDR: Innocent man shot to death by SWAT team when he tried to defend himself thinking it was a home invasion. He had his car stolen, and the car thief told police that the baggie of meth in the car belonged to the car owner. This was apparently enough for them to get a no-knock and kick down his door [rolleyes]

so the word of a car theif is good enough for a judge to sign a no-knock. Hope that judge suffers the same fate some day

After this additional "no knock" tragic incident, if anyone else has the audacity to claim we live in a free country, I'm going to have to call him out as a [strike=2]liar[/strike] head-in-the-sand, willfully stupid, idiot who's in complete denial and hasn't been paying attention for 20 years.

Fixed it for you.

Nope, this guy couldn't be found with meth...

garrett_lcso.jpg

So you take the word of a thieving scumbag and go perforate the victim of the crime.
WTF is in the water down there?

After this additional "no knock" tragic incident, if anyone else has the audacity to claim we live in a free country, I'm going to have to call him out as a liar.
You'll get laughed at, like I do, when I say that. No-knock warrants should be outlawed nationally. 9 out of 10 gun owners are going to arm-up when they hear a crash. The last choice those people get to make is how many to take with them because anyone holding a gun will get their ticket punched...

After a search taking 44 straight hours, conducted by numerous agents of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, nothing was found, not one single item of contraband.

****ers searched the SHIT outa that house in hopes of some vindication! Surprised as hell nothing was planted!!!!!

Last edited:
Did I make it in before the Cop apologists?

Just barely....

At least all the cops got home their families that night [thinking]

/sarc

Un-****ing-believable. The judge who signed that warrant should be tried and hung for desecration of the Constitution, along with the "officers of the law" that executed the raid.

Last edited:
Why even bother with the judge anymore if it's going to be a rubber stamp of every asinine warrant request anyway?
Just cut out the middleman and go for it.
Maybe word gets put out on the street that every time you get pinched with dope , you say you where holding it for (Insert name of judge here).
See how fast that shit comes to a halt.

What's amazing to me is all these cops have to live somewhere, probably in normal residential suburb neighborhoods like everyone else. Do their neighbors not mind living near such total sacks of crap when news like this gets out about what they did? I guess not, since the cops still feel comfortable enough to keep on living there. People living in the area of such sh*tbag cops need to go a little out of their way to make the cops feel "uncomfortable"... nothing violent or anything like that... maybe print out posters of the cop's face and name with "murderer" captioned above it, and plaster it all over the town. Make some web sites devoted to the brave cops. Maybe some flaming bags of crap left in the front yard. Everyone honk and flip off the cop's house as they drive by. Stuff like that. The cops should be lucky to get off so easy; they deserve worse.

Why even bother with the judge anymore if it's going to be a rubber stamp of every asinine warrant request anyway?

because judge was the gating factor and s/he failed

What's amazing to me is all these cops have to live somewhere, probably in normal residential suburb neighborhoods like everyone else. Do their neighbors not mind living near such total sacks of crap when news like this gets out about what they did? I guess not, since the cops still feel comfortable enough to keep on living there. People living in the area of such sh*tbag cops need to go a little out of their way to make the cops feel "uncomfortable"... nothing violent or anything like that... maybe print out posters of the cop's face and name with "murderer" captioned above it, and plaster it all over the town. Make some web sites devoted to the brave cops. Maybe some flaming bags of crap left in the front yard. Everyone honk and flip off the cop's house as they drive by. Stuff like that. The cops should be lucky to get off so easy; they deserve worse.

There is this dude on some youtube Russian channel, whose grandpa was a POS NKVD ******* who executed soldiers during WWII. To this day, his POS DNA offspring is trying to justify why his NKVD thug did all those things.

I hope that children and grandchildren of those cops and judges feel really good about their DNA. I don't them to forget that they were raised by psychopaths relatives and that fecal matter is in their DNA too.

Shunning and shaming are very effective. People don't do it because most people are apathetic about these things at both micro and macro levels.

Should do something like this to the Framingham SWAT guys who killed Mr. Stamp.

UPDATE - it appears he was shot while face down on the ground.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/12/11/georgia-man-killed-in-drug-raid-was-face

So what will it be fellas? Do we die face down on the ground or while trying to take some of the bastards with us? Simple question and it appears to be and accurate take - in a no-knock raid (correct/wrong house/BS warrant - it doesn't matter), you are probably going to die; the only question is like a sheep or a man?

Peeps your brothers and sisters on the Left are already on the streets and you sit back and support the establishment because they don't fit your brand of ideology. They get it, they know Amerika is turning into a police state. You want "go-time" well the potential is here, greater than it has been since the 60's but since it's not your flavor or color you are going to sit it out. Remember the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Maybe it's time you Gadsden Flag Boyz hit the streets with your ARs and give 'em some backup. After the Revolution you can deal with them just like the Bolshies did on Russia.

No takers? Right...I thought so, much easier to complain on the Internet about police brutality.

Peeps your brothers and sisters on the Left are already on the streets and you sit back and support the establishment because they don't fit your brand of ideology. They get it, they know Amerika is turning into a police state. You want "go-time" well the potential is here, greater than it has been since the 60's but since it's not your flavor or color you are going to sit it out. Remember the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Maybe it's time you Gadsden Flag Boyz hit the streets with your ARs and give 'em some backup. After the Revolution you can deal with them just like the Bolshies did on Russia.

No takers? Right...I thought so, much easier to complain on the Internet about police brutality.

Wow, very powerful, thanks for saying this!

Jason.

Wow, very powerful, thanks for saying this!

Jason.

Well said! I understand sitting out the Brown protests But Garner didn't need to die. This is just another in a long line of police murders that will go unpunished. After all they were just doing there job's, killing innocent Americans. Nice paid vacation to follow.[crying]

Peeps your brothers and sisters on the Left are already on the streets and you sit back and support the establishment because they don't fit your brand of ideology. They get it, they know Amerika is turning into a police state. You want "go-time" well the potential is here, greater than it has been since the 60's but since it's not your flavor or color you are going to sit it out. Remember the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Maybe it's time you Gadsden Flag Boyz hit the streets with your ARs and give 'em some backup. After the Revolution you can deal with them just like the Bolshies did on Russia. No takers? Right...I thought so, much easier to complain on the Internet about police brutality.

Winner winner chicken dinner

Back
Top Bottom