• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Makes “Terrifying” Discovery in Puddle. Immediately Calls Police

I doubt that little pansy will ever sleep again.

LMAO

A police spokesman said the bullet had been put into safe storage, and confirmed it was not thought to be connected with any incident currently under investigation.

It’s a good thing it wasn’t connected to any investigations, you know, seeing as how it was an unfired bullet which has obviously never done anything except exist.

[rofl]
the object was a .22 caliber round. Stark immediately called the local police and local media, both of whom responded. The local press even sent a staff photographer. According to local media (who sent a reporter to cover this story):

“I have no idea what it was doing there,” he said.

A police spokesman said the bullet had been put into safe storage, and confirmed it was not thought to be connected with any incident currently under investigation.

It’s a good thing it wasn’t connected to any investigations, you know, seeing as how it was an unfired bullet which has obviously never done anything except exist.

Someone stole his balls a long time ago.

so just to clarify.....the terrifying discovery was actually the .22 round and not the "vagina like" think it is cradled in?

"Stark immediately called the local police and local media, both of whom responded."

This guy seems really proud of himself....almost like he stopped a terrorist attack all by himself...

Last edited:
I am actually surprised they did not arrest this guy for standing "near" a lethal .22 round! [rofl]

"Terrifying" discovery.... LMFAO... what a bunch of pussies. I'm sorry I can't stop laughing at this shit. Does that dude still have balls or has THE STATE taken them away? This whole thing is pathetic. What the hell happened to the Brits. They use to be formidable.

this is almost as humorous as the woman facebooking about the drill bits she found in the gas station parking lot. it's not going to get any better but maybe funnier s time goes on.

Perhaps he's just a Metatron?

Dogma-as-Metatron-alan-rickman-10839611-672-304.jpg

I doubt that little pansy will ever sleep again.

LMAO

Its a 22 coulda been a misfire.

Back
Top Bottom