Man opens fire inside Oklahoma restaurant before 'armed citizen' shoots, kills him, police say

Reptile

NES Member
oklahoma-city-police-alleged-shooting-restaurant-fox-10-youtube-640x480.jpg

An armed citizen shot and killed a gunman after he allegedly opened fire in an Oklahoma City restaurant Thursday night.

CNN reports that a man entered Louie’s Grill & Bar in Oklahoma City and began shooting. He then walked out of the restaurant and was shot dead by an armed citizen.

Two people — “an adult female and a juvenile female” — were shot when the attacker opened fire in the restaurant, and a man broke his leg trying to flee the scene.

The Oklahoma City Police tweeted:

View: https://twitter.com/OKCPD/status/999816810378608640?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fbig-government%2F2018%2F05%2F24%2Foklahoma-city-armed-citizen-kills-alleged-shooter%2F&tfw_creator=BreitbartNews&tfw_site=BreitbartNews

Last edited by a moderator:
Media doesn’t usually report it, but there are defensive uses of firearms that save lives every day. Dead criminals aren’t nearly as interesting and don’t sell nearly as well as dead victims.

Media doesn’t usually report it, but there are defensive uses of firearms that save lives every day.

Yep. Offensive, Defensive and my favorite ...Special Teams

Last edited:
Buddha bump bump bump, another one bites the dust! another one bites the dust, and another one down and another one down,....another one bites the dust!

NEVER LEAVE YOUR CAVE WITHOUT YOUR CLUB!!!

YOU MIGHT BE THAT BYSTANDER SOMEDAY.....NEVER, EVER, EVER, FIND YOURSELF UNPREPARED!!!

So the gunman entered the restaurant, shot two people injuring them, turned around and left and was then shot by an armed citizen outside the restaurant...

That is how I understand this went down...

"A man walked into the Louie’s restaurant and opened fire with a gun. Two people were shot. One person has been taken to a hospital with serious injuries. A bystander with a pistol confronted the shooter outside the restaurant and fatally shot him."

In Mass I believe the armed citizen would be arrested as the incident appeared to be over as the gunman entered the restaurant and in his mind completed his task then turned and left and was outside when he was shot and killed.. Oklahoma might be different. But I think in Mass the armed citizen gets jammed up.

Where was the great Seth Moulton and Timothy R. Whelan when we needed them?

Oh, that's right..Using their pens to leave all our citizens defenseless against these murderers..

F'in tool bags!

The local Militia strikes back and kills would be murderer!
That would be a better headline!

Depends on how good his lawyer is and if he was smart enough to stfu and not talk to the cops other than to ask for his lawyer.

that's a problem right there. This guy saved lives in the eyes of normal people. He shouldn't need a lawyer. He is a hero. Anyway, job well done. No tax dollars wasted on the gunman's trial.

Who's to say he wouldn't leave there and go and kill others at a different location? The DA is not stupid and would weigh that possibility so to say he would be jammed up is a bit far fetched. It might cost him as we know our AG likes to put on a good show but even then, I think things have changed after that incident at the hospital. The time delay on that didn't sit well with a lot of people.

Good Guys... Wear your guns !!! The Gun Grabbers can vote Dim-witt all day and night, but you'll still have to walk downrange to disarm me.

So the gunman entered the restaurant, shot two people injuring them, turned around and left and was then shot by an armed citizen outside the restaurant...

That is how I understand this went down...

"A man walked into the Louie’s restaurant and opened fire with a gun. Two people were shot. One person has been taken to a hospital with serious injuries. A bystander with a pistol confronted the shooter outside the restaurant and fatally shot him."

In Mass I believe the armed citizen would be arrested as the incident appeared to be over as the gunman entered the restaurant and in his mind completed his task then turned and left and was outside when he was shot and killed.. Oklahoma might be different. But I think in Mass the armed citizen gets jammed up.

There is way too little info here to make any assumptions what did or did not happen outside of the restaurant......

There is way too little info here to make any assumptions what did or did not happen outside of the restaurant......

Right. there was no mention of the suspect coming out in a threatening manner. That would be my guess as to why the citizen engaged. I still think if one of us did this in Mass we'd be screwed....We would most definitely be guilty of something until proven innocent.

Just seen it on the front page of the Boston Globeo_O

Ha!.

I thought the world was ending a little while ago when I looked outside and saw a pig go flying by.

Then I decided to go check out NES and saw this.

I'm sure this will just turn into an effort to disarm law abiding citizens - and they'll say " there was gun violence both inside and outside the restaurant and the poor mis-understood shooter will never be able to tell his side of the story because he was shot dead by an armed vigilante"

Not sure if serious.

If the BG still has a gun in his hand and has just shot someone, he's still a threat. I don't think that even in MA a DA would succeed in "selling" that. Plus there might be
aggravating factors, like the guy might have still had a gun in his hand, etc. This doesn't sound like the guy went into the restauraunt, shot two people, holstered his gun and
strolled out of the restauraunt... [laugh]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom