• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man shot teen girl playing hide-and-seek on his property, police say

Reptile

NES Member
A Louisiana man allegedly shot a 14-year-old girl who was playing hide-and-seek on his property Sunday, local police said.

The girl, who suffered a gunshot wound to the back of the head, was treated for non-life-threatening injuries at a hospital, according to the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Continues...

They don't say what time this was, but under certain circumstances I could understand. I was actually having issues with some good ole crackheads from Woonsocket about 15 years ago. And had put up basically an early version of a ring camera that was pretty grainy because they had been vandalizing my property. One night I'm sitting there with one of my friends after hockey and the monitor alerts to movement. Look at the screen and see two cars pull in and 4 people get out with AR15's at maybe 9 oclock at night. Turns out it was teenagers that went to the wrong house and were supposed to be three houses down to play night time airsoft with their friend. It sure as shit looked like go time in the dark though..

This guy isnt on "our side." He's a piece of shit. An enemy.

Yeah, that's why I put in in quotes. I suppose my subtly calibrated sense of sarcasm was far too sophisticated for you Neanderthals. :p

One question I have: how does a shot strike a kid in the back of the melon and remain "non-life-threatening?" Ricochet, maybe?

Yeah, that's why I put in in quotes. I suppose my subtly calibrated sense of sarcasm was far too sophisticated for you Neanderthals. :p

One question I have: how does a shot strike a kid in the back of the melon and remain "non-life-threatening?" Ricochet, maybe?
That's what I was wondering too. Maybe a shot to the ground and kicked up a rock and hit her in the back of the head? As we know, "NEWS" reports can be very wrong.

I was thinking it was a sideways shot, rather than straight on. Just grazed, maybe hit the bone just enough to deflect.

"Lucky" insomuch as getting shot in the head goes.

View attachment 751155

Sure looks that way assuming the article is accurate.
giphy.gif

They don't say what time this was, but under certain circumstances I could understand. I was actually having issues with some good ole crackheads from Woonsocket about 15 years ago. And had put up basically an early version of a ring camera that was pretty grainy because they had been vandalizing my property. One night I'm sitting there with one of my friends after hockey and the monitor alerts to movement. Look at the screen and see two cars pull in and 4 people get out with AR15's at maybe 9 oclock at night. Turns out it was teenagers that went to the wrong house and were supposed to be three houses down to play night time airsoft with their friend. It sure as shit looked like go time in the dark though..
IMG_2972.jpeg

Louisiana is different.

I'll be down there in 2 weeks for a wedding, can't wait.

And yeah.

Meh

Louisiana is OK. I'd have no problems going back depending on where.

Stark, LA is a bit sketchy though. Spent a couple hours in a trailer there. No desire to go back.

Back
Top Bottom