• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man tries to rob people in a concealed carry class! He gets shot by everyone! Watch

Everyone was just sitting there watching this random dude go through someone's bag?
Just last week in my department QC room a dark skinned stranger walked in, took a seat in the far corner, and several mins later walked out with the receptionist’s backpack. She noticed it as he walked out the door and chased after him demanding her bag back. He immediately gave it back, said sorry, and disappeared. It was busy there during the afternoon and only she was in the room and it was not her normal shift to work. He was not found. This was located deep in the hospital beyond several interior doors. Brazen indeed.

Just last week in my department QC room a dark skinned stranger walked in, took a seat in the far corner, and several mins later walked out with the receptionist’s backpack. She noticed it as he walked out the door and chased after him demanding her bag back. He immediately gave it back, said sorry, and disappeared. It was busy there during the afternoon and only she was in the room and it was not her normal shift to work. He was not found. This was located deep in the hospital beyond several interior doors. Brazen indeed.
Reminds me of a story that I heard about the Sears that used to be on Mass Ave in Cambridge. Two dudes came in, picked up a canoe, and walked out. Nobody challenged them, as they seemed to be legit. I mean, shoplifting is putting stuff in your pocket, right?

Back when I was doing work in the field on process controls, I found that a metal clipboard and WearGuard blues would get you into pretty much anywhere, unchallenged. Busy people don't pay much attention to other busy people.

Reminds me of a story that I heard about the Sears that used to be on Mass Ave in Cambridge. Two dudes came in, picked up a canoe, and walked out. Nobody challenged them, as they seemed to be legit. I mean, shoplifting is putting stuff in your pocket, right?

Back when I was doing work in the field on process controls, I found that a metal clipboard and WearGuard blues would get you into pretty much anywhere, unchallenged. Busy people don't pay much attention to other busy people.
Junior League, ever read 'The Bomb in my Garden'? (or something like that) Saddam's bomb maker gained access to our nuclear weapons at various levels. Pretty much just walked in and talked his way past security.

Amazon product ASIN 0471741272View: https://www.amazon.com/Bomb-My-Garden-Secrets-Mastermind/dp/0471741272

Before anyone calls 'bs' on it.

Back when I was doing work in the field on process controls, I found that a metal clipboard and WearGuard blues would get you into pretty much anywhere, unchallenged.
Wear one of the NASA polo shirts they sell in the gift shops at KSC,
and you get all sorts of fellow tourists coming up with questions.

This goes back almost three decades ago, but in Rochester NY there was what I would call a cop bar just off S Clinton ave near downtown. (near where I worked at the time and I would occasionally stop in the bar). A Darwin Award winner goes in there at about midnight one evening and announces a robbery while still removing his gat from hoodie pocket. He did not survive the encounter.

Wear one of the NASA polo shirts they sell in the gift shops at KSC,
and you get all sorts of fellow tourists coming up with questions.
i was in orlando once, and found a big gray hoodie with a huge pic of bugs bunny and Warner bros logo. it was a quality work of art, cost like $75 maybe 15 years ago.

damn the entire week long people, including hot babes, kept asking if i worked at Warner Bros! I could have capitalized on that, but the wife was along at the time....

I used to know a goombah from Revere who had an acquaintance who made a career out of walking into downtown Boston office buildings in a UPS uniform with a handcart with a couple of large empty cardboard boxes. When he left the building the boxes were full of laptops, monitors, pocketbooks, etc.

Telling me this story he seemed to have no problem with associating with a professional criminal. My opinion of him went down 99% at that moment.

I used to know a goombah from Revere who had an acquaintance who made a career out of walking into downtown Boston office buildings in a UPS uniform with a handcart with a couple of large empty cardboard boxes. When he left the building the boxes were full of laptops, monitors, pocketbooks, etc.

Telling me this story he seemed to have no problem with associating with a professional criminal. My opinion of him went down 99% at that moment.
I knew a guy from Revere who was tied up and robbed at gunpoint at his home by someone dressed as a UPS guy. Probably the same guy, lol

(1% chance on any given day that your laptop, monitor, or pocketbook was gonna croak? [shocked] )

Back
Top Bottom