Man Vs. Wild not entirely wild....

anyone here believe anything on tv anymore? reality tv is BS and so is this show. never bought into it and never watched it.

The show once in a while lends an interesting bit of advice in a survival situation. I've seen him do some off the wall stuff and eat things that would probably make Les Stroud cringe.
Survivorman is clearly a better show but Man Vs Wild is ok enough to entertain me now and then.

::The episode set in the Sierra Nevada was actually filmed in a shopping mall. You can see this clearly when Grylls uses an Indian throwing stick to kill a goth kid standing outside of the Hot Topic wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt.::

[rofl]

It's Still a Good Show

I think he's mostly genuine. I wouldn't really blame him for cutting a corner now and then. To be fair, he doesn't exactly have OSHA looking after him on the job. I like Man vs. Wild and Survivorman. They're both very educational.

Yeah Man Vs. Wild is very educational. If you watch that show, and do the exact opposite of what he does, you would be in good shape!

Welcome to the forum!

What do you expect from someone who served in the "British Special Forces"---Adam
I've always heard very good things about the SAS. My understanding is they are very well thought of. Have I missed something?

Respectfully,

jkelly

Back
Top Bottom