• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manchester Gun Show 21-22 January 2017

Annual DiPrete gun show in NH, largest that I know of in NH

From the DiPrete website

January 21 - 22, 2017
Saturday 9 to 5
Sunday 9 to 2
Admission: $9.00
CHILDREN UNDER 12 FREE WITH ADULT

At the Radisson Hotel
700 Elm St
Manchester, NH
I-293 North, Exit 5
I-293 South, Exit 6

Last edited:
Annual DiPrete gun show in NH, largest that I know of in NH

January 21 - 22, 2017
Saturday 9 to 5
Sunday 9 to 2
Admission: $9.00

CHILDREN UNDER 12 FREE WITH ADULT

At the Radisson Hotel
700 Elm St
Manchester, NH
I-293 North, Exit 5
I-293 South, Exit 6

So if they go alone they have to pay to get in ???

I have to ass-ume that means the under-12's need to be accompanied by an "adult".

It may imply that, but it doesn't specifically say it.
I interpret it as they can only get in for free if accompanied by an adult, if they go without an adult, they have to pay full admission.

But, there may be some other rule saying something like "Nobody under 18 allowed without an adult".

Is this show any good thinking of taking a ride up? Also what age is "too young" to bring a child, I wanted to bring my son because hes into old military surp stuff

Al

Is this show any good thinking of taking a ride up? Also what age is "too young" to bring a child, I wanted to bring my son because hes into old military surp stuff

Al

No age is too young. My oldest daughter's first gun show was at the age of two.

Turns out my wife is working all weekend so I'm single parenting the kids. Wondering if I can handle all three kids while I look at milsurps.

Hello All! I am set up at this show. I have 7.62x54r, Romanian 8mm, Romanian 7.62x25, Chinese 7.62x25, multiple types of 5.56, some 30-06 in Garand clips, many magazines some pre-ban, few other odds and ends. Sorry there are no coupons for this show. It's cheaper than MA shows!!

Meh there were some cool toys there and a decent price on a p09 but as a whole there was very limited extra killy ar stuff there

I went today and thought it was a pretty decent show. There were some empty tables, which was a surprise, but some decent deals to be had. It wasn't all that crowded as well. Lots of guys selling ammo for decent prices and found a bunch that I was looking for. One guy against the back wall was selling everything on his table for 50% off marked prices, included a few firearms. He just wanted to sell everything and boxes of 308 and 30-06 were $10 each.

By the time I left I had a full load of stuff, which included a very nice 1952 Walther P1 with two mags and period correct holster that I got for $400. Can't wait to hit the range with her to see how she runs.

I went today and thought it was a pretty decent show. There were some empty tables, which was a surprise, but some decent deals to be had. It wasn't all that crowded as well. Lots of guys selling ammo for decent prices and found a bunch that I was looking for. One guy against the back wall was selling everything on his table for 50% off marked prices, included a few firearms. He just wanted to sell everything and boxes of 308 and 30-06 were $10 each.

By the time I left I had a full load of stuff, which included a very nice 1952 Walther P1 with two mags and period correct holster that I got for $400. Can't wait to hit the range with her to see how she runs.

C&R purchase I hope?

I went with no mioney in my wallet , which was a good thing. saw a ton of things i didnt need but wanted. Some guy was selling M&P sport AR15s (i believe Mass compliant) for $599. i can't remember the last time i saw them at that price. lots of knives as well. If i had $500 with me, it would have left me, i am sure.

it would not have been for the Ar but for all the other things i saw. everywhere i looked, i saw something

Last edited:
My neighbor and I took our girls Sunday morning. The girls wandered around by themselves and stayed entertained / fairly well behaved (especially for being 10-9 yrs old), hanging out at the back corner digging through the foreign coins and mini stone figurines at the table there. My redhead said she counted 16 pink guns.

I had a couple specific things in mind but didn't see any examples to my liking. Neighbor bought a RIA 1911 in 9mm/22TCM for a decent price for his wife. I was kinda jealous that he got something and I didn't.

Met ChrisNH and shot the breeze for a while.

I went on Sunday morning. Saw 1000 rounds of Wolf Gold .223 for $450 -- really? The ship sailed a long time ago on those prices. Also saw a Colt SS Python 4" for $1700. Someone had over buffed it and the Colt was almost completely gone from the side cover. Good shooter though I suppose for the price but even for that price I think an S&W 686 is a much better deal.

Saw Brian from B&K in Framingham setup selling a bunch of non- Mass. stuff he had acquired in an estate purchase.

Was looking for a lever gun (used) in pistol caliber but didn't see anything I was interested in.

Took my son up and he got a couple of knives Sunday. Bunch of empty tables. No line. Lots of magazines and ammo priced over what you can buy them for online even with shipping included. I think a lot of the venders need to find a new niche now that the Hillary panic scare is over.

Don't get me wrong. It was worth the trip and you could find some bargains Sunday. Especially on used items. I just feel some of the sellers need to turn over the inventory they have and get back on track with the current market.

I went Saturday. Surprised not to see anyone selling AR build parts. Unless I missed them.

I went Saturday. Surprised not to see anyone selling AR build parts. Unless I missed them.
There were some in the back left corner but not much. Bought a pistol buffer tube, buffer, nuts and spring for $20. Some overpriced take off stocks and that was about it for AR parts except for some odds and ends mixed around. Saw a guy with 3 boxes of AR223 100 rd boxes for $20 each and I was thinking about it but I had plenty at home and guy behind me grabbed all 3 before I could get tempted. All in all a decent show but not the 300 tables it was billed as.

Back
Top Bottom